twitch_nomad1470

Ideas for improvements

A few ideas for possible additions to the game, some of these will probably have already been mentioned.

Squad games would be a huge addition in my opinion, a few people have mentioned seeing guys who teamed up in game, so a duo mode and solo mode would fix that issue.

Weapon customisation, such as sights and silencers would be a cool addition.

Traders to buy/sell loot would be cool, traders could also have quests to add something different to raids.

I'll post more ideas in this section if I come up with anything else

• Like 3

Thank you so much for your input!

Regarding your ideas, some of them are already being discussed or even worked on- 
Team Play - for now, we know that there's is an issue with unofficial teaming - but for us, it means that this improvised squad play can provide us with valuable info and data that can, later on, help us with implementing official team play. But there will definitely be some sort of co-op, for now, we are discussing duos
Weapon Customization - it's coming
Trading - We still have to think through all of the possibilities and perks of having a trading system within the game, but it is already being discussed :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

and of corse a nice addition would be to add punching as another close range fight option in addition to stealth kills. sneak on my enemy and break his neck or silent knifetakedowns. and a counter distance to my marked target on map.

• Like 3

More predictable loot spawns would be an interesting concept, like x would spawn in cars and y would spawn in houses but it might take away from the exploration aspect of each raid. Also sometimes the interaction on lootable containers (mostly on cars) sometimes are hard to hit, can sometimes spend ages searching for the right spot to search or miss the loot entirely

• Like 1

I agree, I've had the same problem looting boxes. Sometimes the air drop lands in impossible, as far as I could tell, places to reach.

On 8/2/2018 at 6:38 AM, twitch_nomad1470 said:

A few ideas for possible additions to the game, some of these will probably have already been mentioned.

Squad games would be a huge addition in my opinion, a few people have mentioned seeing guys who teamed up in game, so a duo mode and solo mode would fix that issue.

Traders to buy/sell loot would be cool, traders could also have quests to add something different to raids.

I don't know if squads or duos are in line with the concept of this game and also with the background story of the game. If duos or squad will be a part of the game they need to share a shelter and resources, I don't want to see too many Battle Royals dynamics and gameplay solution applied in this game.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:53 AM, Trippy Leaks said:

and of corse a nice addition would be to add punching as another close range fight option in addition to stealth kills. sneak on my enemy and break his neck or silent knifetakedowns. and a counter distance to my marked target on map.

I love this one....the close range fight and the stealth kills are some of those things that I hope they are going to work on...

Another one after playing today, had a bayonet for the weapon I had in my inventory (this might just be me durping) but couldn't attach it to the gun. feels a bit pointless having a bayonet that can't be attached.

Also overall knifes feel a little bit too strong, I posted a clip up on twitter (posted link below) either the guy I'm up against can't aim or knifes are too strong, there's  no way I should win that. Also in this clip his loot box can't be claimed because it jumps through a wall which is a shame

I'm excited for weapon customization and a trader system. I don't think we are expecting anything on the level of Escape from Tarkov though, maybe somewhere between PUBG and DayZ :)

I also think an adjustment slider for vibration intensity would be nice. The controller vibration is insane at the moment!

Maybe it would not be bad to add to the game the weight of the carried things and equipment. And with it the disadvantages of higher weight, such as shorter sprint and the like.

Možná by nebylo špatné, přidat do hry i váhu nesených věcí a vybavení. A s tím i spojené nevýhody vyšší váhy, jako kratší sprint a podobně.

Nebylo by špatné omezit, nebo zakázat pohyb na prudkých skalách, kde nyní hráči hloupě skákají a skákají nereálně dolů. Zvýšil bych i poškození z pádu, protože skočit ze střechy na zem a nic se nestane, je hloupost.

It would not be bad to restrict or prohibit the movement on the steep rocks, where players are now jumping stupidly and jumping unrealistically down. I would also increase the damage from the fall because jumping from the roof to the ground and nothing happens is stupidity.

I do not know if anyone reads it, but maybe it is, so I sometimes write some of my opinion. In the game, I miss the interaction with the outside world, for example, the game, when walking in the woods, or making more of the birds in the hills. For example, when moving in a crown, much of the shrub or branch of a tree grows. For example, when looking for a cortiste, you can extend the search time for most boxes, for smaller ones. For example, add games to the game, if you want to track the game, or find out that somebody else has searched for the dwelling. It would be possible to include something like leveling characters, or to select different bracelets and the like, for example, it is necessary to trace, with the percussion in question, the figure better find the track of another player, or he would quickly search boxes with spoils.

Spoiler

Nevim zda to tu nekdo cte, ale mozna jo, tak sem obcas napisu nejaky svuj nazor. Ve hre mi chybi interakce s okolnim svetem napr. zver, pri behani v lese, nebo do vetsich krovi vyplasit ptaky.
Dale napr. pri pohybu v krovi vetsi otres onoho krovi, nebo vetvi stromu.
Dale napr. pri hledani koristi prodlouzit dobu prohledavani u vetsich boxu delsi, u mensich kratsi.
Dale napr. pridat do hry stopy po hracich, cimz by se dal vystopovat hrac, nebo naopak zjistit, ze obydli jiz nekdo prohledal.
S tim by se dalo do hry zahrnout i neco jako levelovani postavy, nebo vyber ruznych perku a podobne a to napr. treba prave stopovani, s dotycnym perkem by, postava lepe nasla stopu jineho hrace, nebo by rychleji prohledaval boxy s koristi.
Dale me napadlo pridani moznosti pokladat ruzne pasti, nebo nastrazna zarizeni na odlakani pozornosti. Ad uz treba hozenim kamene, nebo po nejaky jednoduchy system s pouzitim kuchynkeho budiku ktery se ve hre pouziva na vymereni casu pred radiaci. Pasti pak v podobe bud medvedich celisti, nebo male vykopane diry s ostrymi vetvicky. Nebo jen prosty provazek se zvoneckem, ktery by upozornil hrace na jineho hrace v okoli :-)
A jeste par veci na konec, stejne tak jako hrace zpomali chozeni ve vode, tak by bylo fajn i v hlubokem snehu zhorsit chuzi. A pak i zvysit hlasitost kroku na ruznem povrchu, treba beh za deste v blate je celkem hlasity, stejne tak behani po drevenem molu, nebo dome, pohyb u rozbyteho aute kde je sklo, pridat zvuk kroku po rozbitem skle.
Zdaji se to byt takove detaily, ale prave tyhle detaily vytvareji atmosferu a vtahuji tim hrace do hry a nuti hrace vyuzivat sveho okoli nejen opticky, ale i sluchem.
Jinak dobra prace, hra me opravdu bavi. 

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
English only please.

I do not know if anyone reads it, but maybe it is, so I sometimes write some of my opinion. In the game, I miss the interaction with the outside world, for example, the game, when walking in the woods, or making more of the birds in the hills. For example, when moving in a crown, much of the shrub or branch of a tree grows. For example, when looking for a cortiste, you can extend the search time for most boxes, for smaller ones. For example, add games to the game, if you want to track the game, or find out that somebody else has searched for the dwelling. It would be possible to include something like leveling characters, or to select different bracelets and the like, for example, it is necessary to trace, with the percussion in question, the figure better find the track of another player, or he would quickly search boxes with spoils. I was thinking of adding the possibility of stacking a different trap, or a snapping device to distract attention. Additionally, it is necessary to throw stones or some simple system with the use of a kitchen clock that is used in the game to save time from radiation. The traps are in the form either of bears of celts, or of a man kicking holes with sharp branches. Or just a bundle of bells that would alert a player to another player in the neighborhood :-) And yet, things are over, just as the game has slowed down in the water, so it would be nice even in the deep snow to worsen the taste. And then, to increase the volume of the step on a different surface, it is necessary to run behind the plate in the blade is a total loudness, just like running a wooden pier, or dome, moving the broken car where the glass is, adding the sound of a step after breaking the glass. It's kind of like details, but these details just create the atmosphere and pull the game into the game and make the game use its surroundings not only optically but also audibly. Otherwise good work, the game is great.

On 20. 11. 2018 at 5:56 PM, Radek Berdych said:

Game is coming along nicely. Nice work. 

Smoothness is critical. Smooth movement, animations, aiming and vaulting/climbing. Recommend this be a priority. The game is very fun. Love the background music. Graphics are gorgeous.

I think it would add a huge hook if you did away with the rubix cube puzzle and put a small Television there instead with a chair and people could sit there and watch others play. Like a spectator mode for friends, randoms and high level outlanders. It has to be a good spectator mode where you can control the camera, spin and zoom in and out. People would make videos.  Would really make it a community. Really looking forward to what you guys can do with this game. And thank you for all that you do.