Barker_Taube

Running speed depends on weapons

To me it makes no sense to have a guy be able to keep up with me when I have a knife and he has an RPK, Mosin, Luger, and knife. What do you think?

True. Understandable function. But may be something that will be implemented later in the Game Preview. There are a lot of point blank bugs that should be addressed first tho.

29 minutes ago, DXMIMZY said:

True. Understandable function. But may be something that will be implemented later in the Game Preview. There are a lot of point blank bugs that should be addressed first tho.

1 hour ago, Barker_Taube said:

To me it makes no sense to have a guy be able to keep up with me when I have a knife and he has an RPK, Mosin, Luger, and knife. What do you think?

just zig and zag hit detection right now so bad you can make him run out of ammo. but yeah it needs to be addressed down the road. 

Serpentine is a viable option for surviving any gunfight, but ill still shoot you an kill you because I've practiced hard enough, i dont see any hit detection problem just people with no accuracy 

I have been recording videos of there hit detection problems where can I send them?

the hit detection at this point is horrendous. i can have the front sight directly on a person and still wont land a hit. its pretty infuriating. especially when you shoot at the guy 30 times and he runs up to you and stabs you to death... 

9 hours ago, Barker_Taube said:

i think theyll implement a function like that at some point in time. it would only make sense as the weight of the gear should affect player movement to a certain extent.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Barker_Taube said:

I have been recording videos of there hit detection problems where can I send them?

xboxdvr.com and search your gamer tag. When you find the clip, you can post the link to it. That is what I've been doing to post bugs in the Technical Issues thread.