Sign in to follow this  
Brochacho2

August 1st Dev Stream

I missed the dev stream today because of work. Were there any announcements made that the community might want to know? In case any more of us missed it. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Brochacho2 said:

I missed the dev stream today because of work. Were there any announcements made that the community might want to know? In case any more of us missed it. Thank you.

Nah, I wouldn´t say you missed much. Things will take it´s time with this game, and we will be stuck with the game as it is for a while, with probably minor bugfixes from time to time. Any large updates seems to be months away. 

They are working on shelter, and fixing gunplay is a priority. 

Maps will be rotated ONCE a week, and only one map at the time. (this would become boring very fast I think)

No roadmap and not much info on what they have planned, that is any solid plan as far as I can tell.

I bet they have the stream uploaded to youtube, or pretty soon.

• Thanks 1

Just now, killumiden said:

Nah, I wouldn´t say you missed much. Things will take it´s time with this game, and we will be stuck with the game as it is for a while, with probably minor bugfixes from time to time. Any large updates seems to be months away. 

They are working on shelter, and fixing gunplay is a priority. 

Maps will be rotated ONCE a week, and only one map at the time. (this would become boring very fast I think)

No roadmap and not much info on what they have planned, that is any solid plan as far as I can tell.

I bet they have the stream uploaded to youtube, or pretty soon.

Thank you!

Yeah I agree, we are in for a lot of baby steps before anything major drops. But that's to be expected.

I was planning to watch the Mixer stream tonight, but whenever I do that, I only watch for about 10 minutes before I say "Ok, enough watching, it's time to play!"

I appreciate the info.

Yeah, but I am a little worried, because with so little content at the moment, this game could quickly turn "old".

I am hoping for some more content very soon, or else I think  they might loose players.

It is a good thing that they focus on the basics first. I think without fixed gunplay and basics, this game would become boring way faster. + it will be frustrating. No need for content drop when the new content also needs improvement on the basics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twitch_DinotheRRhino said:

It is a good thing that they focus on the basics first. I think without fixed gunplay and basics, this game would become boring way faster. + it will be frustrating. No need for content drop when the new content also needs improvement on the basics.

i agree since official release not until feb 2019. we pay to be testers we get the good with the bad. just have to be creative if your streaming the game to keep your viewers interested on this journey :D