killumiden

One suggestion for the developers.

Hire someone to answer us, the users of your game, on forums and social media. (so far I haven´t seen any major activity from you)

I am currently watching the stream, and you said that the best place to tell you about issues and give you suggestions were here on the forums.

Not everybody watches the streams.

I would also like to see more answers or just reactions from the community manager. But to be fair, devs replieing on very well formed constructive criticism rather than on the 100ths "knife OP" post. :D

Take a look at this. The devs actually took an hour to reply to my post and they mentioned every single point I made. 

Cool, I overlooked that one!

I get what you mean, but still, my first post did have a good amount of time put into it, with constructive content.

I kinda want something back for firstly buying the game, and secondly spending time pointing out bugs, issues and sharing my suggestions.

When you have seen countless games just stop, because of abandoning players or even devs, it is easy to get frustrated  again, hehe..

It would be nice to see a game studio care a little for their contributors.

Some sort of active communication should be present somewhere, and since they pointed towards this forum in their stream, this should be "somewhere" :)

you are right. I agree. Since a few years I think it is a marketing strategy, that devs only reply to a few posts. People want attention when they invest time on feedback. they want to feel rewarden. Like you like me.. Beeing almost "unreachable" to their customers adds some sort of a "daddy look I do this and that extra to impress you"-feeling, if you know what I mean.  that results in more often checking in on the  forums and making more posts to finally get that little bit of attention. Just feels like a marketing strategy to me

Sure! It is a bit like Kickstarter, heh.. But at least we get to play. Anyway, I hope to see some more activity from the devs, to prove that this game is meant to happen. I would really, really want to see this become something great. Also since I am from Norway and all, hehe.

@killumiden OMG you are my new friend. :D I am from germany and I spent 3 months recently in norway (tromso) with a family on their goat farm. It was the best time in my life, because norway is the most beautiful country in the world.  I like this game in total, but the biggest plus for me is the map and game design. I feel so "home" when I enter the maps every map just looks like norway, the houses the woods. even the plants. :D

• Like 1

Haha, cool!
I have actually never been to Tromsø, but there are similar environments further down south. I get a homefeel here too, thats probably one of the biggest reasons I play this game at the moment, hehe.

• Like 1