JakeyChappers

My own experience of Vigor

I'm really enjoying the game and the idea of it despite some obvious downsides which everyone has already mentioned.

Obviously the shooting needs improvement, I've had the same problem as others where someone will run at me from 100m away with a melee weapon and no matter if I use ADS, Third person or hip fire they seem to take no damage at any distance. This doesn't happen if I'm having a shoot out with someone though, I've got several kills on people who have guns but melee weapons seem to make you immune.

I like the fact you can spend as much time on the map as you want, some games I've just done a smash and grab for materials and extracted 2 minutes later, others I've stuck it out for better gear and kills.

Really good idea for a game, still enjoying it despite areas for improvement. Maybe have more of a tutorial to explain how the shelter and upgrades work, how to dismantle weapons for parts to then receive a blueprint etc. I managed to self-learn this by messing about but many of my mates with this game have no idea and there's not really any guide on it.

• Like 1

Running away is so easy in this game. But I think as soon as we can experience the improved gun mechanics it will get better hopefully. because the damage is absoluteley fine. 1 shot in the head with most weapons result in an insta death, so please dont up the damage more

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, twitch_DinotheRRhino said:

Running away is so easy in this game. But I think as soon as we can experience the improved gun mechanics it will get better hopefully. because the damage is absoluteley fine. 1 shot in the head with most weapons result in an insta death, so please dont up the damage more

I agree, when I want to go for a looting-run, I equip a knife only. And then just run for it. Damage seems very good now imo. as well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, killumiden said:

I agree, when I want to go for a looting-run, I equip a knife only. And then just run for it. Damage seems very good now imo. as well.

Yeah it isn't so much a problem with damage, just accuracy and registering hits really

On a distance, I don´t feel like accuracy is a problem, but when you get on a few meters, it is horrible.

1 minute ago, killumiden said:

On a distance, I don´t feel like accuracy is a problem, but when you get on a few meters, it is horrible.

lol should be the other way around. :D

Just now, twitch_DinotheRRhino said:

Oh yes! :P

And another ting, when you get the "jam" on a gun, I have still have gotten hits, haha. A couple of times I have killed someone by not shooting them because of a "jam".

Just now, killumiden said:

Oh yes! :P

And another ting, when you get the "jam" on a gun, I have still have gotten hits, haha. A couple of times I have killed someone by not shooting them because of a "jam".

Yeah someone mentioned that the gun keeps firing technically even tho it looks like its jamming. 

On 01/08/2018 at 1:04 PM, JakeyChappers said:

Obviously the shooting needs improvement,

- Agreed. We are already working on this and made it our top priority ;)

On 01/08/2018 at 1:04 PM, JakeyChappers said:

Maybe have more of a tutorial to explain how the shelter and upgrades work

Still trying to implement more tips and tricks in the game :) for example last changelog: Added: Tips from onboarding added to the options menu 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, killumiden said:

I agree, when I want to go for a looting-run, I equip a knife only. And then just run for it.

- I use this strategy all the time 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, twitch_DinotheRRhino said:

Working on it ;)

• Like 1