FroClampin

Would you like to see a FP mode?

Personally, I would like to see a first person mode added to the game because it would add more immersion. I would say switch completely to first person but not everyone would like that idea. What are your thoughts on a first person only mode?

• Like 2

I think it would be good but its then how do you implement it; 

If you add it to the game as an option for either it will be at a disadvantage for 1st person players or add servers for 1st person only splits the player base which might make it harder to find/fill games.

• Like 1

I would be down for FP for sure!

I do agree though about the player base.

Still, maybe it could be a feature added way down the road when the player base is good and strong.

• Like 1

i think a fp matchmaking would be nice. would definitely make spotting others a lot more difficult

No I would not like that. It would split the community in half and the devs have to decide wich group they prefer. I personally love 3rd person shooters, so I want them to stick with only one think. this is my opinion

i think it could be optional giving the player the choice and put players on same server. FOV would benefit 3rd person player. But with the quality of sound that bohemia gives in their games the player in FPS would have sound to hear anyone sneaking up on them unless your on fort map then its hard to hear.