Sign in to follow this  
killumiden

Players disappearing when far away - Fjellkanten

A couple of times have I noticed that other players disappear when they are far away from me, first I was in a shootout with a guy, had to fall back and then he was gone. Moved a couple of meters back and saw his character glitching, but still moving. I ran down to find him, and found him dead. I did not kill him.

In the next match, I spotted two people teamed up, and when they got further away, they where gone. That was at least a 100-200meters from an extraction point.

All of this happend in the snowy part of Fjellkanten.

Are there any limits to how far away you can see? Or should you, in theory, be able to spot a person from the other side of the map?

Now it has happened several times, I had a wild gunfight going on in front of me in the open with 2 or 3 players, but I couldn´t se anyone. About 100-200meters distance.

And scouting an area, people just suddenly pop up from nowhere, clearly som issue here.

This is happening in Fisk Factory as well, people go *POF* around 100meters.

maybe the distance set on graphics rendering i have had it a couple times. i notice it more on pc games as some are more graphic heavy and devs set render distance. 

4 hours ago, red78phoenix said:

maybe the distance set on graphics rendering i have had it a couple times. i notice it more on pc games as some are more graphic heavy and devs set render distance. 

Yeah, there must be some rendering distance set I guess. So it is an issue :)

not much an issue i dont think since console processing power and keep fps up.  i think we are stuck with that for now at least unless high powered scopes are added.  and in todays gaming world 60 fps is expected so with great detail and sounds you have to set limits or you fall below this mark. 

it might just be rendering issues with a game in game preview, not everything is perfect, nor will it be ever, games will always have new bugs with each update. nothing can be perfect. :D (No flame)