Levi Feaster

Real Game improvements

So first off in fort draug or however, i love the dynamic weather but due to non stop rain you cant hear footsteps like on other map, so to counter this add in game puddles that splash when a player walks into it this way you keep real feel storm without losing immersion, 2: contextual lean?? 3:team play obviously 4: controller settings need better explained and need an option for first person ads like on pubg so i dont have to click right analog every time i re aim, 4: please do not add keyboard/mouse function this is a competitive xbox game meaning controller only or it isn't fair 5: rewards for kills like extra scrap/salvage whatever nothing op just something to entice players a little more even though it's not needee because players are going to pvp anyway, add a ranking system maybe based on k/d for matchmaking purposes like ppl with 3.0 k/d play against similar, this way new people dont get wrecked first day in an rage quit. Love the concept great graphics, animation is a little choppy but i assume it'll revamped.

the lean is something a lot of people have been asking for as well as myself so i hope this comes out soon however i would prefer seeing them actually fix the gun mechanics first before adding anything new. the gun play is so wacky and inconsistent at the moment its almost better avoiding fights altogether. hit box, hit registration and the random gun jams is something that needs works like asap. 

Random gun jams is kinda cool in my opinion lol but another thing is they need to add weapon attachments maybe just sights, an the bayonetsshould be attachable to respective weapon like akm bayonet to akm