After playing for roughly most of the day I've came across many people teeming even seen 5 people in a group there needs to be a way to report people after you die for such reasons or anyone hacking just feel the game will get ruined if that isn't a feature 

• Like 2

This is something the devs are aware of and will be working on but there is not overnight fix i'm afraid

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abigbravedog said:

After playing for roughly most of the day I've came across many people teeming even seen 5 people in a group there needs to be a way to report people after you die for such reasons or anyone hacking just feel the game will get ruined if that isn't a feature 

the devs are looking to add a coop feature which will make teaming in solo pretty redundant and they are working on a fix to the way matchmaking works so it will be harder to get into the same lobby with a friend.
it already is quite hard. I tested it yesterday and out of 3 attemps, failed on each one.
but coop will be coming.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Abigbravedog said:

ive been dealing with the same issue and its getting pretty old and quick. i wrote about it in another post where the guy above ^ got all butt hurt and bitchy about  it lol if the devs dont find answer to this issue i feel like itll kill any chance of this game growing into something special. its just not fun at the moment running into a lobby and pretty much hand delivering loot to a squad of 3 or 4. 

• Like 1

again team four people near air drop,this sucks!! im not rambo to kill four players in once

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jedimfp said:

again team four people near air drop,this sucks!! im not rambo to kill four players in once

yeah this is real issue i dont go for drops most of the time as it is usually teams i run up against. i just loot and get out. will be glad when we get a duo option. not sure maps big enough for much more on a team. 

5 hours ago, red78phoenix said:

yeah this is real issue i dont go for drops most of the time as it is usually teams i run up against. i just loot and get out. will be glad when we get a duo option. not sure maps big enough for much more on a team. 

Same here, if I go for a drop, I wait it out. And I agree, map size would be too small for a squad of 4. I think DUO is the way to go anyway, to keep that edge you are on every time you go out looting. A squad would take that edge off and make you feel safer from other players.

Most likely can't stop the teaming aspect. Let's just hope they add duos or squads to even the odds. Players won't be punished because there isn't anything that say cooperation with one another is an issue.

I've met random people in game and we teamed up we couldn't speak but helped each other in fights 

• Like 1

Hello there, and Buloee is absolutely right - we are well aware of the teaming problem and up until now, it was a great source of valuable info for us - Since we are planning to implement some sort of team play into the game later on. But it is true that it is becoming more and more annoying for other players - so we are already working on improving this issue, and completely randomize the matchmaking :)

54 minutes ago, Pyrit. said:

Hello there, and Buloee is absolutely right - we are well aware of the teaming problem and up until now, it was a great source of valuable info for us - Since we are planning to implement some sort of team play into the game later on. But it is true that it is becoming more and more annoying for other players - so we are already working on improving this issue, and completely randomize the matchmaking :)

That is good to know, yesterday I killed 3 guys clearly teamed up, but what do you know, there was a fourth one popping out. Had a little "coooomeee ooooon, really?"-moment there :P

• Like 1

I doubt this feature will kill a game. Find people on forums and start a clan/group/etc.. and try to jump in a game at the same time, group up and fight back. Easy isn't always fun in a game. 

• Like 1

What makes you think adding duo's will stop all the wee Daisies teaming in solo? The incentive will still be there for them to team ruining it for players that play fair.

I mean really though that is what makes playing games fun, playing with your friends... This is just a beta/preview and I for one am trying to convince others to buy the game early so we can play together. Punishing players for "teaming" I think would be a mistake and discourage people from playing in the future. While playing I have came across several teams of players and have lost every altercation.... but the way I see it, that is part of the game and has encouraged me to try harder to get my friends to play. Until then I just have to play more passively get what I can and get out which I think adds a whole new tactical element to the game which is not present in other games. A duo or squads feature would be nice to guarantee we get to play with friends but I also think we are here in the first place to get away from fortnite, I know I am. So far love the game! you guys are doing great and keep up the good work, excited for full release and to see the changes along the way! Vigor is a breath of fresh air in the wave of battle royale games and brings something new to the table!