Today was my first day playing this game. Over all I am blown away by the graphics and the sound effects. The issues I was having was scavenging loot. The window to scavenge is to little in my opinion. Also I’m not the best shot in the world but i shot someone multiple times and it seemed to not register them when he was trying to knife me and proceeded to kill me. I stream and watching my stream due to the delay my cross hairs we directly on his back for multiple shots. Duos would be a fun feature as well that I’m sure is in the works. Having a lean function would be great while amaing. Also being able to soft aim or ADS not one or the other. Day one has been a lot of fun. I will play more tomarrow and provide feedback. Thank you. 

Try using the target range at your shelter with each gun. Take one of the smaller plates on the range and try shooting them in 3rd person and down the sights. In full auto and single. Do that with each gun and you will get a feel for how you have to shoot them to be accurate.  You will be pretty surprised.  The target range will really save you a lot of time understanding the gun mechanics. Also note the time needed for each gun to settle down after a shot.    

Plus, this preview just started so I am sure we are all playing with players that have a high ping and are not from our general area so there is bound to be some hit detection from that, however I do know for a fact that they have a lot of servers from all over, and NA even has east, west and central servers! Woot.   

It is just a matter of more players coming to the game and then you will get paired with players who have a better connection to your server.   

I still am hoping for some kind if server list so I can manually pick thr best server based on a ping number.  

Sincerely, Desode

• Like 1

The guns act more realistic than most xbox games regarding recoil etc. You can't just hold down the trigger on auto, the cross hairs are quite large so you may have been missing shots and moving while shooting also affects aim.

As Desode Drizzt suggests go into the firing range and get a feel for the weapons, i always single fire and try land shots more consistent than hold the trigger and hoping for the best. 

Admittedly the close quarter combat can be a little dodgy atm so i try to keep my distance as you can run into the woods and run for the hills if things turn south :don15:

• Like 1