PaTRo89

You can not be serious, I feel like you've tricked me

1. There is nothing new in the game

2. You can not improve anything if you have everything

3. You pay money, you can not play the game and then you did not exist

4. And then you answer on Twitter, why there is nothing new

5. As far as the closed game beta

That can not be serious

6. How can I get my money back? And even if it's a game preview, it's best to expect something new for your money

7. I'm only disappointed that not only does money come up with something new, then it's just starting to become something new.

8.I think of the game with Elan game preview. Then I play other games, previews that have much more to offer for the same money

Edited by PaTRo89

They never said there was going to be anything new in the game when the founders pack released, not sure how they tricked you? 

The pay element is just to play the game before February 2019 and the founders pack rewards.

They will improve and add things in time, Rome wasn't built in a day.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PaTRo89 said:

1. There is nothing new in the game

2. You can not improve anything if you have everything

3. You pay money, you can not play the game and then you did not exist

4. And then you answer on Twitter, why there is nothing new

5. As far as the closed game beta

That can not be serious

6. How can I get my money back? And even if it's a game preview, it's best to expect something new for your money

7. I'm only disappointed that not only does money come up with something new, then it's just starting to become something new.

8.I think of the game with Elan game preview. Then I play other games, previews that have much more to offer for the same money

updates are coming out bi-monthly at best and they will be substantual updates with a fairly decent amount of content. we will get our rewards with these updates.
i made the same mistake and assumed youll be able to progress you shelter thinking that it was only limited for the closed preview and when i reached out on twitter they told me itll be update in due course.
if you enojy the game then just chill for a little bit. the updates will add alot of content.

• Like 4

On 7/31/2018 at 6:41 AM, Buloee said:

updates are coming out bi-monthly at best and they will be substantual updates with a fairly decent amount of content. we will get our rewards with these updates.
i made the same mistake and assumed youll be able to progress you shelter thinking that it was only limited for the closed preview and when i reached out on twitter they told me itll be update in due course.
if you enojy the game then just chill for a little bit. the updates will add alot of content.

9 hours ago, twitch_DinotheRRhino said:

I agree on @Buloee + for me this game is already more worth than 20 bucks. so whatever comes new it was already worth it. in this early state the game is in a fairly good condition tbh

at this stage this game is a filler. it is really good shape for the future. content will come. honestly it has more content than some 60 dollar AAA titles.  i buy games frequently as my collection is over 1000 on various platforms. i feel this 20 dollars well spent. 

• Like 1