Sign in to follow this  
gencubanbig

Offenses in game server CUSTOM -US-TX-EC Combat Patrol

Hello everyone is very nice to be around here we have several game servers and have been playing Argo for a long time but the truth today I felt disappointed has servers with this name CUSTOM -US-TX-EC Combat Patrol are good custom servors I will tell you how an administrator who thinks himself almighty called HIMKO as he said administer these servers offended me and my friend saying very vulgar and very strong words I think that this kind of people should not be in this community or should be the attention is a place where many enter I think that this guy Himko is not respectful to the community and gives a very bad image to Bohemia made this report here because it was impossible to realize otherwise the truth I felt very offended by this person is very bad attitude towards people who come to have fun This should not happen thanks and I send this report to the directors of Bohemia.

Unfortunately, Bohemia has no control over who can host servers, the best plan of action is to simply not play there again.

HIMKO is not the real ADMIN on those servers I Admin both TX EC and TX.  Himko was just a temperary admin.  Sorry for your bad experience, I can guaranty you that wont happen again if you come play on them now.

• Like 1