in closed preview is shelter max lvl6. started now and see lvl6 stay, please add more levels. i have all done and need some motivation to play

thank you

Since the game will be f2p, I’m sure they will add things as we get close to release next year. I don’t see why they would hold content back from people that payed and could give feedback on before official release. 

• Like 1

shelter levels will be increased in the upcoming updates along with the founders edition items and more content.

1 hour ago, Buloee said:

Shelterlevels werden in den kommenden Updates zusammen mit den Titeln der Gründeredition und mehr Inhalt erhöht.

Then tell me what I should do Until then I should wait 2 months until I get further in the game

• Like 1

if wipe not come and it will be sometime

On 31/07/2018 at 12:57 PM, PaTRo89 said:

Then tell me what I should do Until then I should wait 2 months until I get further in the game

kill people. thats what ive been doing on stream. its so fun. set challenges for yourself, like i wanted to get 50 kills by the time i had 10 deaths. i reached 53 kills for 8 deaths. you can play the game however you want APART from upgrading your shelter at present.