Changelog 0.5.25128

Added: Tips from onboarding added to the options menu 
Added: "Reset To Default" to Options screens 

Changed: Matchmaking status now displays elapsed time instead of player count 

Fixed: Accuracy in the result screen should no longer be higher than 100 %. Shotguns were scoring more hits than shots, resulting in above 100 % accuracy 
Fixed: It was not possible to loot dead players in some cases due to wooden crate physics 
Fixed: a Broken visual style of "Advanced Controls" button 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2018 at 12:59 PM, Pyrit. said:

Changelog 0.5.25128

Fixed: It was not possible to loot dead players in some cases due to wooden crate physics 

This bug still reproducible. The player character somehow appears to be "out from sync" or something. You can't pick up dead guys crate or anything else.

After a little while I was recovered from that state and could pick up that same crate that was impossible before. This bug appears to happen often after a fight.

https://xboxclips.com/GimbleFIN/8756df16-d485-40e1-b47f-65971822542c

• Like 1

Can we get a report at some point of the bugs you have acknowledged and are working on? Also, maybe a roadmap? Please be more communicative and transparent with us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Danowan said:

Can we get a report at some point of the bugs you have acknowledged and are working on? Also, maybe a roadmap? Please be more communicative and transparent with us.

I can´t agree more! We want more info.

• Like 2

yeah like add a pin to show the known bugs you are working on would be nice cause there are lots but I don't wanna report the same bug over and over if it's been said

• Like 3

Couldnt loot bead person loot it was under water sp 40 also jamms alot when is hhipfire and ur close togther

On 31/07/2018 at 2:46 PM, Danowan said:

Thank you so much for this idea! Working on it right now!

• Like 4

Agreed is there any ETA on when you guys will throw updates out? Like some games do tuesday or friday updates. No rush I'm just shelter level 6 and hope to begin leveling up past that soon!

I'm just interested in a roadmap or set of goals to achieve for the community to help with.

Mich würde es brennend interessieren wann den mal updates kommen? zum Beispiel new shelter level, new maps or new gamemodes wie duo oder squad? bitte liebes Vigor team gebt mal Bescheid wann es wieder spannend wird!?✌

• Like 1