Dallas Medina

Forcing AI to stay in a defined area (defensive line)

I'm trying to set up a defensive perimeter, basically a straight line of various objects such as ramparts, sandbags, vehicle wrecks, etc. I have several units placed in covered positions, and have disabled AI pathing to keep them still. However, I'd like for there to be a fireteam of 4-6 guys that are able to move about the defensive line, but not retreat or run out into the open towards the enemy, just position themselves where they need to be to fire on enemies on the flanks or whatever. 

I've tried the HOLD and GUARD waypoints, but they couldn't care less. The AI will do whatever they want, including advancing into the open towards the enemy and risking friendly fire incidents. How can I keep the AI from straying to far from a position, and keep them confined to say a 100m by 20m zone without disabling AI pathing or movement completely? (I'm using VCOM AI mod, dunno if that makes AI ignore wayponts and do whatever they want)

As an added bonus, how can I make the AI retreat when  certain number of casualties are sustained, and how can I add more missiles to the static RHS Kornet ATGM turret?

I think if you tick the ' Stay on position' box for the leader they more or less stay where you want.