Pyrit.

Closed Preview Officially Ended

Hello, ya'll!
Many people keep asking so just to make sure - Vigor Closed Preview Officially Ended
What does that mean?

• You will be able to access Shelter
  • You won't be able to enter into the encounters
  • Encounters/Maps will be re-activated once the game hits Xbox Game Preview - Starting this Monday 30th of July
  • To play Vigor during the Game Preview- you can either get 2 hours of Gameplay for free or become a "founder" and purchase our "Founders pack" granting you unlimited access to the game + a few exclusive items
  • You will be able to purchase the Founders Pack on the Xbox Store right on Monday

Hope this helped & looking forward to seeing you around in Vigor!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Thank you Pyrit. 

Do you know if a complete wipe is planned at some point? So everyone gets a fresh start? Maybe before the game releases in 2019?

And do you have the exact time + timezone where the game will be available on monday?

Greetings Dino

• Like 1

they say in last stream there will be no wipe for now (closed preview to game preview) but in future yes

• Like 1

I just noticed that Vigor is updating on my xbox now so I am guessing that those of us that were in the closed beta will not have to redownload it!  That is nice!

If I am correct on this THANK YOU Bohemia Interactive!

3 hours ago, I FR3D I said:

like vigor but what about DayZ ? when is DayZ coming to xbox ? 

wrong forum. they are completely different teams what work in completely different countries.

1 hour ago, Desode Drizzt said:

Can anyone access the their home shelter after the update yesterday?

Yes. 

yep same here @Desode 

ok thanks @Buloee ,i am in both forums just thought as Pyrit is PR she

might have known as the PR work close with each other but no probs will stick to vigor stuff   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I FR3D I said:

ok thanks @Buloee ,i am in both forums just thought as Pyrit is PR she

might have known as the PR work close with each other but no probs will stick to vigor stuff

the studios are in different countries bro, but check out gamescom. dayz are going to be there

• Thanks 1

I'm a Beta User for the Xbox Insider Hub and Vigor was removed from my insider content. Is this supposed to happen? I really loved this game and although I plan on buying it for sure I do want to continue playing it until it hits the stores.

2 hours ago, Buloee said:

the studios are in different countries bro, but check out gamescom. dayz are going to be there

both studios is in one country named Czech Republic, vigor team in Brno (city) and Dayz team in Prague (capital city)

i think bohemia have another studio in Bratislava and this is in Slovakia (another country)

I’ve messaged @Ghostonex and @pettka on twitter asking about release time but as it’s the weekend, I didn’t think I would get an answer. I’ve tweeted the twitter page and made a post in the forum asking for a time. Either the time hasn’t been set yet or they aren’t spilling the beans.

Hello everyone! Thank you for understanding, it was weekend any many preparations for the Game Preview had to be made - Anyways the time we are talking about is 5 PM CEST :) So you will have to wait only for a couple more hours :)

• Thanks 1

Hello Vigor team im planning to support the game,I live on the east coast, NA and I participated on the beta and loved what played. heard the early access is coming out today.been waiting all day and still no game did you guys changed the date of release?

1 hour ago, Javier O. Rivera said:

Hello Vigor team im planning to support the game,I live on the east coast, NA and I participated on the beta and loved what played. heard the early access is coming out today.been waiting all day and still no game did you guys changed the date of release?

Hey man. East coast here also. It is up there. You can find it 2 different ways. One is use the search icon in the store and type Vigor. The other way is if you highlight you vigor beta and hit start then go to the game hub and select see in Microsoft store.  Hope that helps, Sincerely Desode

• Like 1