Ok so I played the beta and the games actually really fun I will definitely be buying the game on release but I would like to put my input on things.

The glitches that happened to me were the obvious 1s that the developers knew would fluke other than that it was fun.

I would think new maps would be the obvious point of this game it feels close to a br but it leans more toward tarcov and day z and if they added new maps it could very well take the lead.

You guys should think about added like a bigger map and no radiation for a longer gameplay no exit just something like a mmo game mode because a lot of people are waiting for games like day z  and you could get there attention with that idea a more hardcore with more players that would count as a new or custom gamemode, a br gamemode like 50 players or so or you could do br on the same maps with 16 players that's still fun but you guys gotta remember lots of people want biggggger game modes  (amount of players). You guys could add like objective game modes like hold out and cover the area from enemie team until exit is ready.

Although I have wayyy more ideas it's not my game but personally I'd focus on new gammodes new maps. Please guys I've been waiting for a goooooood PvP mmo long term survival game that needs more skill than cod so I'm putting my attention to this game and I'm counting on you guys to make the best of what you have started bc it's the closest thing to what I want lol GL XD

I am not a fan of that. If they focus on new gamemodes right away, something will be left behind. Take a look on fortnite. They only focus on BR and not on their game anymore. Vigor is creating something special here that noone saw before in that constellation. I would like them to focus on making the main game as good as possible, and not try to grab as many players as possible, by adding a rushed br gamemode that they also have to develope parallel to the main game. but I like your idea that there should be one map with more players. so 90% of the map has 8-16 players but one map up to 24 or so. That also would seperate the "I only want to kill players" from the "I focus on looting" players. I think there are enough br out there, let vigor be something unique and special. 

1Well nobody wants them to rush but they lose players very quickly if they just keep that same game mode it's mentioned in a lot of the informers on YouTube that there afraid people well get board but I agree with you sorta but fortnight has extra game mode too? I like vigorz main game mode but trust me if they only really focus on that 1 gamemode the games gonna go dry fairly quickly + Like I mentioned earlier people want more players and more gammodes to play so wen 1 gets boarding they move into the next but every one has there own opinion 

I disagree. what about league of legends? its always the same and people still love it. So its not about the gamemode, players leaving when the existing gaming experience is not fullfilling their needs. 

And yes fortnite has added a battle royale mode, what happened? epic games put all focus on that gamemode and the maingame should be free to play months ago... fortnite is the best example, why adding new game modes, to bait a few more players can hurt the main idea and the basic structure of the game.

It's more like expanding the current game mode and prototyping some ideas. There are resources for this according to its priority, so nothing important is left behind.

• Like 1