Nomad556

FIX the DUOs issue ASAP

I have a little over 30 hrs invested into the game already and although its full of bugs and is incredibly difficult to get smooth gameplay at times, i still love vigor. the concept, the graphics, and the massive potential is what has me hooked on the game. 

But with that being said the last 3 days of me playing have been a shit show. 

almost every single game that i have jumped into in the last 72 hrs has been nothing but 2,3,and 4 man squads running around destroying everything in sight. at first i took it as a challenge to try and take out as many as possible, but after  repeated deaths (and most deaths were NOT from me trying to gunfight but from getting jumped while looting)  and losing a significant amount of gear its safe to say that this is an issue that needs to be fixed ASAP. 

I want duos and squads to come out just as bad as everyone else. in my opinion it would make the game about a millions times better. but the ability to team up with a buddy or two or three in a solo game is ridiculous. with as wonky and unreliable as the shooting it is completely unfair. there is practically a ZERO percent chance of winning a fight against even two.  i dont know why this is a thing but the devs needs to fix this before it kills the player base. i personally wont continue to grind the game knowing that every match is going to be me hand delivering loot to a team of 2-4 players.  

There are countless threads on this issue. 

The devs have gave their answer already. Coop is a thing they want to bring us

On 7/25/2018 at 4:23 PM, Buloee said:

There are countless threads on this issue. 

The devs have gave their answer already. Coop is a thing they want to bring us

did you read my comments or just the title? nothing i said is related to the devs releasing a duos or squad mode... bringing out a co op does nothing to solve the tag team issue going on in SOLO servers. if they dont find a way to prevent people from playing in the same servers together in a SOLO game mode it will RUIN the multiplayer experience and crush the player base. 

The division had the same issue early on with parties of up to 8 players running in the darkzone, and that issue quickly killed a large part of their player base as it was a huge turn off for the lower level players that were trying to grind fairly.  

5 hours ago, Nomad556 said:

did you read my comments or just the title? nothing i said is related to the devs releasing a duos or squad mode... bringing out a co op does nothing to solve the tag team issue going on in SOLO servers. if they dont find a way to prevent people from playing in the same servers together in a SOLO game mode it will RUIN the multiplayer experience and crush the player base. 

The division had the same issue early on with parties of up to 8 players running in the darkzone, and that issue quickly killed a large part of their player base as it was a huge turn off for the lower level players that were trying to grind fairly.  

youre new here. probably havent read the other threads. there is going to be a change to the way matchmkaing works to make it harder to prevent 2 people queuing at the same time. plus this was only really an issue as the playerbase was low.

with a low playerbase of and a very small amount of servers that were on during the preview, it was easy to get matched into a game with a friend as RNG was on their side. but with 1000s of players and 100s of servers, it will be much harder to find the same server plus the update they are doing to matchmaking will solve the issue overall.

please, this community is nice, dont try and just down peoples throats when all i was doing was trying to help. dont be that one toxic guy.

On 7/27/2018 at 9:28 PM, Buloee said:

youre new here. probably havent read the other threads. there is going to be a change to the way matchmkaing works to make it harder to prevent 2 people queuing at the same time. plus this was only really an issue as the playerbase was low.

with a low playerbase of and a very small amount of servers that were on during the preview, it was easy to get matched into a game with a friend as RNG was on their side. but with 1000s of players and 100s of servers, it will be much harder to find the same server plus the update they are doing to matchmaking will solve the issue overall.

please, this community is nice, dont try and just down peoples throats when all i was doing was trying to help. dont be that one toxic guy.

seems like the toxic one here is you. its apparent you cant handle someone correcting you, because all i did was state that you obviously didn't read my entire post. your replies made that apparent. i made points on issues that need fixing, such is the reason for these forums. nothing directed towards you that can be considered toxic, offensive, or unnecessary. so if it bothers you that i write a thread about something that was already posted then don't read the duplicates. pretty simple. so do me the favor and don't start trying to start or spread anything. there are enough "toxic" groups in the gaming community. we don't need vigor to be added to that list... thanks for the feedback anyways tho!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nomad556 said:

seems like the toxic one here is you. its apparent you cant handle someone correcting you, because all i did was state that you obviously didn't read my entire post. your replies made that apparent. i made points on issues that need fixing, such is the reason for these forums. nothing directed towards you that can be considered toxic, offensive, or unnecessary. so if it bothers you that i write a thread about something that was already posted then don't read the duplicates. pretty simple. so do me the favor and don't start trying to start or spread anything. there are enough "toxic" groups in the gaming community. we don't need vigor to be added to that list... thanks for the feedback anyways tho!

im clearly toxic. you're griping about something that numerous people have said, the devs have said they are fixing it. if you took all of 30 seconds to read another post, you would have saved yourself having to type all that out.

• Sad 1

I also jumped the Shark yesterday and had this experience and also started yet another thread in this regard and I was angry and went into a Rant. But I did only mean well and to report it, but as I had come from two games where connection to host was lost and I lost all weapons both times, but then to get a couple of matches online to stay connected to also be out gunned by Teams in both games and immediately came over here and ... Well, it is clearly an issue right now, and I am guess this guy did the same as me and felt that adding his rant to another thread would go un noticed and so set about a new thread to outline the importance of getting this fixed as it can be pretty game breaking. I mean it's not really fair.

Anyways happy hunting.

Me and a friend tested the random match making yesterday and what do ya know ??? We was able to meet in game. That REALLY annoyed me. And NO, we didn't carry on and abuse it. I went to exit immediately in a huff!!!!! ?

I killed two players yesterday that had the drop and my game crashed as soon as i killed both of them at least the teamers didn't get the drop

• Haha 1

Sadly the duo problem will turn people away from the game as there is no point in carrying on playing when you are going against teams,having said that teams are going to be added but for now its just breaking the game