scotg

Paying a Scripter - Vehicles and Weapons

Need a project to cut your teeth on? This unique mod may challenge you to become the scripter you always dreamed you could be - the guy that makes girls' pants wet! Make your mamma proud!

Seriously, though, I'm looking for a scripter to fine-tune my in-game models, mostly so that I can continue to focus on the artwork. I need someone who can push themselves to add polish and shine to the mod. The mod is called Fight for Freedom. It's based on our favorite (US) army men from the '80s, the successor to the toy line that invented the term "action figure," but with extra doses of realism mixed in for that tasty immersive flavor. Here's a quick list of work that needs fulfilled:

Tanks
Set up for a variety of tracked vehicles with full modeled interiors and articulation.

- Crew hatches will need to have at least three stages - open, turned out, and shut. Depending on vehicle, turned out may be split into two phases - turned out sitting and turned out standing - for a possible total of four.
- Change displays and/or display focus of individual crewmen. E.g.: commander's screen changes from his top cam to the gunner's cam - stuff like that.
- Performance. Climbing, speed, turning, etc.
- Weapons. Specify what weapons are used and which crewmen will control them. Define firing rates, weapon change order, range, etc. Custom [some fictional] weapons will be needed; see "Ammo" below.

Ammo
Some vehicles in this mod will have unique weapons with unique ammo. We will need to define them and create them.

Other Vehicles and Stuff
There's plenty to do, including helis, cars, boats, and anything else that needs work. I have a good chunk of the models already, and quite a bit more in line waiting for me to create them. At the time of this post, I have these items semi-working ingame:
3 tanks
1 helicopter
4 cars

4 airplanes, including 3 VTOLs
1 boat
3 helmets
Much more on the way!

This is a paid opportunity!
The more you're involved with the project, the more you get paid, so let's talk about getting some $$$$ into your dusty wallet!

Fight for Freedom
Rooster3D's Arma 3 Assets
Promotional Images