Alpha-Kilo

Is it possible to play Vigor on PC?

I am interested in Vigor but I play on a PC and don't own an X-Box console. I read somewhere that it is possible to play X-Box games on a PC. Now I wonder if the current version of Vigor is compatible with PC. If this is not the case, are there any plans to make a future version of the game playable on PC?

I am a player of the 2 platforms, but I wish I could play on pc, I would be interested in playing at 2

Short answer to this. No.

Long answer, it’s an Xbox exclusive title. This means it will not be on any other platform and also will not feature Xbox play anywhere.

NO and thank you!! Cheaters and China pretty much screwed up every BR on the Pc at the moment, and dont need another one.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, gzowner said:

NO and thank you!! Cheaters and China pretty much screwed up every BR on the Pc at the moment, and dont need another one.

This is all true expect vigor isn’t a BR

17 hours ago, Buloee said:

Short answer to this. No.

Long answer, it’s an Xbox exclusive title. This means it will not be on any other platform and also will not feature Xbox play anywhere.

sea of thieves and state of decay are xbox exclusives too and you can play them on pc. its a feature thats called "xbox play anywhere" in these games there is crossplay with your friends on pc. so its definetely not impossible that vigor will be treated the same way.

4 hours ago, twitch_DinotheRRhino said:

sea of thieves and state of decay are xbox exclusives too and you can play them on pc. its a feature thats called "xbox play anywhere" in these games there is crossplay with your friends on pc. so its definetely not impossible that vigor will be treated the same way.

Yes but the different being is vigor is a CONSOLE exclusive.

lukas as already stated that it will only be on console. So by extension, that rules out Xbox play anywhere.

35 minutes ago, Buloee said:

Yes but the different being is vigor is a CONSOLE exclusive.

lukas as already stated that it will only be on console. So by extension, that rules out Xbox play anywhere.

ok I missed that statement then. thanks

WHY do people assume that console players dont hack. Look at MW2 or WAW people been hacking on console forever.  Just like the new WARZONE, people are using emulators to play on pc and make it look like a console,  they have usb hacks with walls and aimbot and also the zim apex. Now this new generation thinks consoles player are not cheating. I hate to bust your bubble but they are and its gotten out of hand.  If you played MW2 when it was only console you know what i am talking about. DO research before you make an opinion.

6 hours ago, Dixieman said:

WHY do people assume that console players dont hack. Look at MW2 or WAW people been hacking on console forever.  Just like the new WARZONE, people are using emulators to play on pc and make it look like a console,  they have usb hacks with walls and aimbot and also the zim apex. Now this new generation thinks consoles player are not cheating. I hate to bust your bubble but they are and its gotten out of hand.  If you played MW2 when it was only console you know what i am talking about. DO research before you make an opinion.

cross platforn ruined game like MW2, warzone.  Think just about auto target, The world of console don't need this kind of mix. Let Pc mod with PC. If you modify your xbox too much, you will be banned.  Anyway, mod an xbox is harder then a PC. So the volume of cheater in xbox world is very low.

Bump. Just installed on my nintendo switch but couldn't find a match. This game would get big on PC imo.
my 8600k and 1660ti want to test please. Redemption for the Day Z SA long road to sadness.

I would love to play this game on PC i loved it on xbox but pc would bring players and money to the game being strickly console is kinda wack and pretty much kills games over time.

• Like 1

If developers make it an Xbox exclusive, why they don't add a keyboard and mouse support on the consoles? In this case no need to port it on the PC.