Saviornm

Talk about getting double teamed

Really hoping they add team play I'm getting tired of being double teamed at least duos. Any thoughts on this ?

• Haha 1

From what I hear Duos are coming later. However still this "playing Duo in Solo" -problem needs to be somehow sorted out.

Totally agree, that the rock can make duo breaks the line of the game alone, eh killed many duos I do not know how but I did, but even so I do not agree that alone can do duos

This happened to me too. Actually, I attempted to get my friend in the game with me and it seemed to work for the first 30 seconds. To test if it's a regional lock, she joined and was quickly booted.

So its possible to join some maps, probably because player count in regions is so low. This duo's thing needs to either stop now, or give us the option for duos now. Also, did you see how firing his rifle was just disappointing. That needs to be addressed.

Yeah Im hoping they really get that duo mode added and they make  separate playlists for solo players and team players so its equal, I've personally ran into 4 man squads so its crazy fight off them, but i understand since people do want to play there friends since its alot easier but not really fair for everyone else :3