On Twitter you welcomed constructive criticism. It's hard not to be constructive and flame off on a game when the issues are this blatant. Its difficult for me to comprehend that you have not done any QA for your infrastructure. 

If this is-us quality testing the game for you, how about we get some feedback from the dev's or a moderator on your forums? How about a quick patch so we can see some incarnation of the game that doesn't have game breaking issues?

When I just killed a dude cause I was lucky my gun didn't jam, only to die because a guy knifed me after I shot him point blank in the face. I'd consider that to be game breaking. Did the issues not come up when you tested? I'm all for positivity but when you can't even play the damn game cause it's seriously not ready. Its not easy, the game has so much potential - but it just seems to be getting harder to see with such deep rooted issues.

- UnlixGhost

• Confused 1

Yeah, it can get pretty frustrating when your hard work gets downed instantly by bs, ive had to start using the knife in combat because I know they'll pull it out if I dont. Though it can be frustrating there's a good reason it's on the program and not released as a beta demo or early access on steam. The game is really REALLY early in development and group testing is a cost effective way to get feedback.  I would suggest taking a short break after every second loss to go play something less frustrating to help cleanse the palette, remember that it isn't really a game yet, just a test demo.

• Like 1

Curious how this game will develop. Hopefully MS will support it somehow... This currently feels like an Alpha. Far too many bugs to share, and rough around the edges.

On 24/07/2018 at 1:45 PM, Danowan said:

Curious how this game will develop. Hopefully MS will support it somehow... This currently feels like an Alpha. Far too many bugs to share, and rough around the edges.

What we had WAS an alpha. 

People expectations are too high this was an alpha release, so its going to contain bugs. When you play a preview release its kind of what you sign up for. 

• Like 1