UnlixGhost

Muzzle control & bullet grouping.

It seems like grouping on the bullets when firing is basically nonexistent. You can be point blank and fire an entire magazine into a player and it's like paper bullets. Also when using iron sights, I can't get the bullets to follow a straight line. 

Yeah there's no pass on this, lemme use my gun and not the sharp stick that's supposed to be attached to it

This is by far the most frustrating thing for me. I've resorted to just exploring the game with Luger only, and minimal bullets. Just finding resources, and seeing if I can get easy kills via "sloppy seconds." The shooting mechanics need serious work. There's no substantial feedback on when I actually hit another player.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Danowan said:

This is by far the most frustrating thing for me. I've resorted to just exploring the game with Luger only, and minimal bullets. Just finding resources, and seeing if I can get easy kills via "sloppy seconds." The shooting mechanics need serious work. There's no substantial feedback on when I actually hit another player.

There isn't supposed to be much feedback. But yeah. 

The gunplay needs work.