Sign in to follow this  
Krusty

Best unfinished movie series

I forgot a couple last time. Matrix still gets my vote though, although this poll will be better after the new Matrix movie comes out so all the series will have more than 1 movie to judge by.

IMO nothing beats Arnold as an action-hero

And noone else carry as many and big guns as he biggrin.gif

No reason to change my LOTR vote just because you added more options. wink.gif

Indi is great, but while it's fun, this is the best example of a very loosely connected series of movies. The theme and the main actors are the same, but everything else is new, only a few jokes connect what happened in the first movie(s) with the sequels. No real continuity, just completely unrelated episodes.

Well Terminator 3 hasn't been completed yet (afik) but it will probably be awful.

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Dec. 21 2002,04:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well Terminator 3 hasn't been completed yet (afik) but it will probably be awful.

RED<span id='postcolor'>

yep. Arnold is getting too old. Same with Ford and next indy movie.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Krusty @ Jan. 04 2003,00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Dec. 21 2002,04wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well Terminator 3 hasn't been completed yet (afik) but it will probably be awful.

RED<span id='postcolor'>

yep. Arnold is getting too old. Same with Ford and next indy movie.<span id='postcolor'>

trailer for T3 is available at film.com

I voted for Terminator just because I have seen 1 & 2, I didn't like the LOTR movies that much, and there is only one Matrix movie ATM so I can't vote for that, and some parts of it were a bit boring, and some parts were a bit dumb (Let's all wear sunglasses at night, it will improve our vision tounge.gif ) al though it is a kickass movie. smile.gif

Well, I`m still with LOTR. The movies are great and the changes to the books don`t hurt my heart!

Matrix was a great movie, but I`m very sceptic how the second part will turn out. I fear the worst, because Neo was godlike in the end of Matrix and to continue a story at such a point...

It`s pointless to say, you don`t know, where he really is in the matrix and you don`t know if there are any stronger opponents. (Face a god, hahaha wink.gif )

And the special effects they introduced in the Matrix are nowadays very common and don`t pull you out of your seat any more.

I fear Matrix 2 will turn out as bad as for example Highlanger 2 did, which took place after a godlike ending in Highlander, too...