When crouching in-game the games player will start to jitter up and down, missing frames, a vast majority. Also, when moving through any space the games player will move up to 3 "game tiles" within each half second. 

6 hours ago, pvt. partz said:

Pc specs

Mods running

and a short clip would be very helpful

Before starting to be a smartass it's helpful to check the forums. This is an Xbox only game.

Have have seen this too, what didn't come to my mind was to take video need to remember next time if it occurs. One of the worst bugs atm. and I think I never saw it earlier it started like Friday so. Might be backend related too, client is still the same I believe. Or maybe I was just lucky not to see it much last week...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GimbleFIN_ said:

Before starting to be a smartass it's helpful to check the forums. This is an Xbox only game.

To be fair, these sub-forums don't actually say its an Xbox game, which i will mention to the Community Manager so its more clear. As to other members of the BI Forum community will expect it to be a PC game, as all their other titles are PC games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

To be fair, these sub-forums don't actually say its an Xbox game, which i will mention to the Community Manager so its more clear. As to other members of the BI Forum community will expect it to be a PC game, as all their other titles are PC games.

Good idea to have indication. Forums could use some other fine tuning as well like own dedicated sections for bugs etc.

• Like 1

First, let me say fucking kudos! You guys worked together, and because of it, we gained some insight:

1. That the forum needs to be labelled XBOX Exclusive.

2.This is not to exclude PC gamers, because their knowledge and experience is invaluable. Also they already have experience with this developers quarks. Such as DayZ or Arma 3

2. PC players be aware that these are console gamers, their knowledge is also valuable. Getting information from non-technical people helps drive user experience and UI/UX theory. New insights gained from their subjective experience will help improve experience across all player domains for quality of life issues.

3. I also did not think to get a video of it. Im an idiot but now I know!

!!!!** 4. The most important, I also noticed that it started occurring later in the game. Either it's a backend issue when player density increases and they under provisioned services or the different regions are intermingled during matchmaking services and let's be honest. Not all connections are made equal. *****!!!!!!!