deewelch

Do you have any pets?

Do you have a pet? Let's talk about them and share your experiences on having a pet or the things that you want to do with your pet.

• Like 1

I used to have cats and dogs when I was living in a house with a decent backyard adjacent to a forest. But since I moved to an apartment block I avoid anything of the sort. I rather not torture the poor thing in a confined space. Unless I guess, if you are into some sort of fancy rats or whatever people are into these days.

I have to hand it to the person that came up with dog/cat/whatever-the-f food though. Must be dying from laughing while rolling in money.

I understand how you feel for your pets because I do have a 12-year-old Chihuahua that cannot go outside due to his old age. He was just confined at home all day and I feel pity for him because he used to be a strong lad. I want him to take for a walk but he couldn't walk for more than 5 minutes due to his arthritis. I saw this pet stroller which is well-designed, sturdy, looks great and will keep your pet secure and comfortable. What can you say about this stroller? Do you have any suggestion on how can I bring my dog outside for him to enjoy the scenery without him suffering from pain?

I dunno your situation precisely but as a tip nontheless, you may want to shift your perspective entirely if you haven't already. Feed your dog with food you eat yourself. You say dog has arthritis? Well there is tons of literature about it online, I'm sure some methods of going about it could also apply to the dog in some form. Talk to a veterinarian for possible means to ease the pain in form of creams, ointments or even tea. And keep in mind that vet also needs to make money and therefore may not offer preferable solution right off the bat. You can also gather opinions from multiple vets and put it on a scale.

Also, whenever you eat chocolate or ice cream, chip off a tiny bit for the dog as well. :smile_o:

Previously had blacklab called henry, currently have 8yr old Max:

4BzXUR7.jpg

• Like 1

Currently I have four cats in my appartments. All of them are taken from the street being kittens, one was about 2 days after been born, not even opened her eyes. Another one was taken on the highway about 700 km from my home, very sick and starving. Now all them are in good shape, eating, sleeping and playing with each other.

• Like 1

Cats, by proxy. They own the place, the flatmate and I live in it and provide for them.

• Haha 1