SeriousSqaunch

Problems I've Had Thus far in the XB1 Vigor Beta.

Hello everybody.

I've been playing for about about 10-12 hours non-stop since installation finished. 

I've encountered a few issues so far that should probably be addressed.

- Sometimes, ammo will not deposit into your stash after a match ends or you extract back to home base. This usually only locks up the same types of ammo used by the guns you have equipped, but even then it sometimes locks up other items as well. They dissappear upon entering a new game, instead of being usable ammo or health items. 

- If your game crashes while in mid-game; It counts as a death and you lose all items when you log back in. 

- (X) icon on cars, dressers, and all other lootable sources is glitchy, it takes a few times to try and get it solid so you can loot uninterupted.

- Sometimes, after killing a player, The (X) Icon, will only show the bar fill half way, making the corpse non-lootable.

- I've also noticed that sometimes firing doesn't register while rapid firing in single shot, or continuous fire in full auto or burst. Such as, the gun will look like it's shooting, but no sound or bullets will be dispersed. 

- Drop crates will sometimes land sideways or tipped over, and thus become non-interactive and making them impossible to loot. 

- Vaulting over guard rails, balconies, and some other edges of rocks it takes several jump attempts before actually registering and letting you hop over said object. 

- Fire fights are somewhat broken; I've noticed that Even using my iron sights, standing still, while my opponent does the same, bullets will not register on them even though it shows the blood stain. Me and a friend tested this by somehow ending up in the same lobby and fighting each other with the same gun, same amount of bullets, without running or moving away from each other. Even at extremely close range. (This happens the most with the Suomi KP weapon.) 

I will continue to update this post as I progressively find more bugs/issues. 

UPDATE 1 : 

- SPAWNS ARE TOO DAMN CLOSE TO EACH OTHER! I've only been getting in matches with 8 of 8 people, And i'll still spawn with someone less then 100 feet away and get gunned down immediately.  And if these maps plan on containing 16 individual solo players, It's gonna be a nightmare... So either there needs to be something in place to ensure we spawn at least 1-2 squares away from on another, or add alot more possible spawning locations... Cause i've loaded into the same spots multiple times on multiple matches; So I know people who've been playing longer than me may have better ideas as to where these actual spawn spots are and go spawn killing. 

- I've also noticed that other players footsteps make no sound, and neither do opening or closing doors, looting, or anything to give some alert to people that someone is close.  Even if they're 5-20 feet away it's as if their silent ninjas with no shoes on tip toeing through tulips to come claim my guns and soul. 

- The rain sound effects on Draug are too damn loud. And I don't wanna risk not hearing players shots by turning the sound level of my effects. 

- Sometimes upon extracting out of a map, the game will crash. Resulting in a loss of any acquired items or guns. However, sometimes when I load back into my home base I'll still have the guns and ammo i Initially left with. So it's not as destructive as the crashing-mid-game bug mentioned above. 

- Some sound effects bug out, and will sound like a skipping cd where the first millisecond of the sound byte is on a rapid repeat. 

38 minutes ago, SeriousSqaunch said:

- If your game crashes while in mid-game; It counts as a death and you lose all items when you log back in. 

My assumption is that game has no way knowing that did the game crash or did some wimp boot to dashboard intentionally. I see know other way around this, it has to be like this. The good news is that the game has crashed zero times during a mission. (Xbox One X) One time it happened that I lost connection for a little while and was dropped from mission , but that's life and it can happen. I was still able to sleep even that happened though.

The rest of the stuff is valid but I think most of the stuff are being discussed already in the forums. I wish we had a sorted out list of known bugs, something like this I mean.

Now we have this huge assorted list of bugs here and there and bunch of duplicates everywhere. There is a lot on information but it's difficult to process while it's so fragmented. The least we should have is the own dedicated section for functional bugs.

Thanks for the feedback. The issues are known, so I just wanted to let you know they're being worked on.

@Locklear I mean... how long are we talking here? Almost 60% of the games I load fail in some way or another. Also resulting in all of my loadout being lost/STOLEN. This game is constantly crashing. What if we spent money on this game and this is the shiiii we get? You guys robbed me once, shame on you, it wont happen again.  I love the premise of this game but the code is terrible. OH AND THE SERVERS ARE AMONG THE TRASHIEST EVER! be honest with yourself here... how long until you can get up to par with all of the other main titles and make this game shine?

Hi Locklear,

Many thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated.

I understand new players get a little frustrated at the issues that veteran players have become used to. That doesn't mean the issues should be any less important.

I've commented in other threads that at some point in the development lifecycle we need a problem database with a ticketing system to provide traceability of bug fixing. I don't know when the development will reach that point, but it shouldn't be too far away.

Seeing lots of new players taking up the challenge is great, but quite a few are taking the time to show their frustration.

It's great that you took the time to respond. It would be good to hear more from the Devs.

I know Bohemia has quite a few projects going on, but the player base for Vigor is growing and it probably needs a little more dedicated attention.

Not a complaint, merely a commentary on how things appear to me.

Yes i agree when is bohemian gonna remburse all the players who have lost alot due to server crash when loading in the ten seconds of the match.... it works when it happens before the match loads but the answer being worked on is a great answer of hope but open ended with no closed answer of a date.. so saying a date is more sufficient of when this will be resolved looks like this has happened for awhile and no response of a date is being givin... so ....  how will players who enjoy the game givin money to play and all the guns loot consumables gonna be rembursed...? A dated answer will be better then a open ended answer JS