GimbleFIN_

Suggestion: Couple of usability things regarding the map

1) I have some minor color blind issue like 15% of all men tend to have. I'm fine anywhere else but sometimes I have difficulty spotting the indicator which show where am I. As it's one of the most important indicator on this view I would prefer to be able to change it's color. Way-point indicator is something I spot always immediately but need to look around to see where I'm and you wouldn't want to waste any time on that.

2) Would be helpful if you could check the map while moving?

1) We have some improvements to color scheme of various markers with colorblindess in mind. It should help, once it's implemented, and we'll be happy to hear if it has.

2) I personally wouldn't run while staring into a map. ;)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Locklear said:

1) We have some improvements to color scheme of various markers with colorblindess in mind. It should help, once it's implemented, and we'll be happy to hear if it has.

1) Good to hear thanks! It's very subjective sometimes I enable one of those options in some games to gain advantage. Usually it's the minimaps with helluvalot stuff on it (like on COD etc.) Or other indications. In Vigor there aren't many markers which is like it being "realistic" in a way. The problem atm. Is only this one marker that indicate own position causing me some trouble not sure how others feel about it. I would prefer to choose color, probably would go with white/yellow or something. Also a slight "animation/changing color" on it would probably make it even better.

2) So rather than running and staring a map you would stop in total stand still, while some people are after you with a gun and maybe getting you on the sight right that moment....no I don't think you would do that :D You would move at least a little bit. That what Human instincts tell you to do under that kind of threat. And it's totally realistic to take a glimpse on map while moving.

I'm not saying you should be able to sprint while checking out the map and put markers etc, but walking or some other middle ground could make sense here. Total stand still "feel wrong" due to mentioned reason.

On 8/6/2018 at 3:08 PM, Locklear said:

Hello, I'm back! :) Very good job with the 60 fps on Series X and of course everytnig else. It's been a while, there is so much improvement and new stuff here and there I see.

Glad to see #1 has been taken care of!

About that #2. After my comeback now I didn't have to play many games before I got first kill, where Outlander was standing still and obviously was looking at map. From pretty far away one single shot from Thompson to head did the job. At that moment I remembered that I once have talked about this here...

The problem is that I felt almost bad shooting him, it was too cheap and too easy. I still think you should be able to bring up map while moving. I'm not saying you should be able to run full sprint while checking map, anyone can move at least a little bit even checking map simultaneously. Please consider!