bludski

RHS terrains. RHSKATYA, RHSPKL, RHSVIDDA

I think its time for the release what do you think? 🤤🤭

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fanatic72 said:

I think its time for the release what do you think? 🤤🤭

I can wait. It will be release when it's ready.

Edit

But looking at those pictures make me wet on a sunny day.

Edited by Jono the Cutest
For more joke lol.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

So close now... So close..

NxtX489.jpg

iRnTqxL.jpg

G3Vn6Kl.jpg

3vH15Gz.jpg

dqq40z5.jpg

r8OYz4P.jpg

TnSQchK.jpg

HKyZp6U.jpg

Ge7NiV9.jpg

KfXSPa4.jpg

6zW8Wck.jpg

juYJ73S.jpg

s58nzx2.jpg

qzBzw3h.jpg

j1rJqGd.jpg

This might be the last big image post before update is out. Not much left before it is half update worthy. :3

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4

god dam it bludski, stop teasing us 😁😉 

looking forwards to Running Through the Jungle

• Haha 1

And we all know what is going to happen,  the harddrive will crash and all the work will be lost ☹️

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nikiforos said:

And we all know what is going to happen,  the harddrive will crash and all the work will be lost ☹️

Don´t paint the devil on the wall! 👹

Looking forward to explore and discover the new version,  seems like there's lot of new stuff to find. Always loved the rice paddies on this map and it's nice to see there will be more rice paddies areas.

Great work, top notch quality map!

I'm curious, what is the size of the PKL terrain, and are the bridges destroy-able?

As for your Caribbean/Jamaica/Trenchtown inspired terrain:

On 12/24/2018 at 10:55 AM, bludski said:

-snip-

So my mom is Jamaican, my uncle still lives there, and I've cumulatively spent months in and around Kingston... so I'm quite interested in this "trenchtown" inspired terrain.

Is the airport connected to the main island by a long thin isthmus (basically following a reef line that is above the waves), as the real kingston airport is? Google maps will show it better than I can describe.

I see some sort of causeway/isthmus in that last picture, but I can't tell if the airport is on the left.

It would be awesome if off shore, you could add Lime cay and Maiden cay... :)

Also if the road could be continued from the airport to a place like port royal where you could have old castle-like/fort ruins, that'd be pretty awesome.

And to get even more optimistic... some canals like around the portmore area would be awesome. Then one could take a boat from  the canals, past port royal and the airport, to lime or Maiden cay (like I've done many times with my uncle on his boat)...

I'm not trying to have you portray Jamaica as some tropical paradise that is just sun, jungle and beaches. The main town of Kingston is a good place for violent slums... My family has experienced some of the violence found in Jamaica - my Jamaican grandfather was murdered in Jamaica (before I was born, so I'm not so emotional about it, but my mom is).

We were all hyped for that terrain but it will not happen because of engine limitations afaik....

What sort of limitation? Its just a coastal town... I don't see how its different from georegtown or any other urban setting?

Hey that water colour really sets the scene.Whoever dev'd that and give it to the community must be a good bloke...😜

• Haha 2

• Like 10

13 hours ago, HorribleGoat said:

Fancy flying there Blud! The map looks and works fantastically!

Thanks my dude.

Bunch more things tweaked incl all textures:

https://imgur.com/a/uSlnaqx <-album

BBh2T5T.jpg

htLE8dD.jpg

• Like 14

Love this map, reminds me of North Thailand, and where my girlfriend comes from, looking forwards to the update.. gonna kill my bandwidth this month !! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, road runner said:

Love this map, reminds me of North Thailand, and where my girlfriend comes from, looking forwards to the update.. gonna kill my bandwidth this month !! 

Then I did something right I guess. It is supposed to be just east of north  Thailand 😛

Also not sure whose rumors you heard but I don't know anything about this month..

• Like 4

No, I'm hoping for your update this month maybe, and also DCS is dropping the F14 for puplic download tomorrow !

Yeah, the terrain is pretty much spot on, her home Region is Kalasin, and the greenery there is pretty much spot on with your map. 

• Like 3

I can say with absolute certainty there may not necessarily be an update this month. Sure it is probable.. maybe even likely but I also spread rumors some months ago that it would be out before new year and those turned out to be lies...

II know there are rumors floating around about such a thing and I started most of them but they are not to be trusted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

watch in fullscreen :3

• Like 7

Without a doubt, this is the best map outside of BI, anyone whose ever been to South East Asia will feel this map brings back memories of being there. 

Nightstalkers are also recruiting !! 😄 

• Like 2