bludski

RHS terrains. RHSKATYA, RHSPKL, RHSVIDDA

Those muddy roads are so impressive. I don't even like mud, but you make it look inviting.

• Like 3

Hello! I would just want to what an amazing and beautiful map you have done! Really good work! May I ask which countries you where inspired of? Scandinavia, Sweden Norway ,Finland? Anyway great map! 🙂

1 minute ago, isakk12 said:

Hello! I would just want to what an amazing and beautiful map you have done! Really good work! May I ask which countries you where inspired of? Scandinavia, Sweden Norway ,Finland? Anyway great map! 🙂

Southeast Asia

4 hours ago, isakk12 said:

Vidda is Norway

• Like 1

Good thing there was no traffic or water buffalos on your way. You were driving faaast!!

The terrain does look spot on though and seems to keep pretty steady frames too.

• Like 4

Looks awesome!

Where are you pushing these updates to, Steam or should we look to Armaholic?

Thanks!!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rich_R said:

Looks awesome!

Where are you pushing these updates to, Steam or should we look to Armaholic?

Thanks!!

There is one update in progress. Minor ones for preview and test go to my steam ws for friends only (people who donated too) and only so they can provide feedback should they have any. Once there is enough done to justify a full public update. that happens. 

It will be out for public when I feel it is ready. ONLY on steam workshop.

I don't support sites that charge money, mirror without permission, take money to use search functions and serve mods to people who pirated the game. I don't create art so that some leeches can make money from it.

Originally this update was meant to go out for the xmas holiday but I joined up with the glorious people at RHS and in time, they might contribute other art to the map in future updates.

More on that later.

• Like 12

Some more progress: Many of the roads are now integrated differently in the terrain, giving a more authentic look and lots more oportunities for infantry to take cover and fight in.

100s more changes..

https://imgur.com/a/Y2b82Jf

• Like 9

It looks truly amazing, best looking map ever made for ArmA 3 I dare say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks great, one of my favorite jungle maps. Is there a chance that you will put some jungle enviroment sounds in the map, like in unsung? :)

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

haven't been keep track of the forum, but in consideration of the region and history does PKL have, or will have, any abandoned Japanese defenses leftover from WW2?

Love the progress, I really like the way you opened it up. I guess it will work a lot better when fighting Ai Now

• Like 1

ajpSPjW.jpg

YWMIjvs.jpg

Tp10RUK.jpg

AaZOWjZ.jpg

fsZIAQg.jpg

• Like 8

hardly recognizable as arma 3 at this point, absolutely beautiful. and those rice paddies... mmmmm. outstanding work.

• Like 2