bludski

RHS terrains. RHSKATYA, RHSPKL, RHSVIDDA

You’ve got some insane talent mate. 

Keep it up, we’re all excited to see what comes of this RHS venture. 

Don’t work too hard 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Master 🙏 Thank you very much for releasing this map. Thank you also for your approach, for paying great attention to details, that everything you do is so refined and creating so distinctive mood.

• Like 3

Super map!!! Will you upload the new PKL RHS version on Armaholic too?

The overall changes to the map are just awesome, there's so much more going on and all the areas seem like they're going to work much better for gameplay. Only thing I wanted to see that's missing is the temple, is that still WIP?

• Like 1

Awesome job man, the attention to detail is amazing, I take my hat off to you

• Like 1

Amazing work. Just one request, could a runway be added to the Vietnam-era airfield in the east part of the map? It's not much of an airfield, but bush planes like An-2 can be operated from it, it'd be great if AI could do that, too.

• Like 1

Stage 3 is RHSVIDDA, right?

Is there a update tracker somewhere where I could see how close we are to a updated Vidda map? I'm not a twitter fan but i'd still like to follow the progress of your maps! Thank you!

• Like 1

Wonderful work! Do you have plans for a US based map? We desperately need a good one!

• Like 1

You should make a Middle East map with your talent and personalized assets and we will finally have a real Middle East map! no poo de arma 2 ... plus everyone and passionate about the middle east!

This Map is fantastic. I'm so glad that i upgraded my 6 year old PC last month. The love for the details. Damn that is the best Map so far. Thank you!

• Like 3

RHSPKL is absolutely epic! Love it! But about RHSKATYA - will Global Mobilization absolutely necessary or is there a possibility to add the GM buildings into a separate Mod like RHS Terrains Core that doesn't require GM?

2 hours ago, Panzerkette28 said:

RHSPKL is absolutely epic! Love it! But about RHSKATYA - will Global Mobilization absolutely necessary or is there a possibility to add the GM buildings into a separate Mod like RHS Terrains Core that doesn't require GM?

As GM is a CDLC i can't see how that would be possible. 

4 hours ago, Panzerkette28 said:

Probably needs clarification from bludclot, but GM ownership shouldn't be necessary as there is GM DLC Compatibility Data for Non-Owners.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much for this bludclot et al. In my opinion RHSPKL is quite simply one of the greatest mod (or official for that matter) maps ever made. The sense of immersion in a real place is unparalleled. My only problem is that the ambient wind noise gets very very loud as ASL increases, even when wind strength is zero. At 150m it sounds like a storm. Is this a design decision or something that could be changed in a future update? 

• Thanks 1

I didn't expect that I could practice my Tokyo Drift skills in a BTR80 in rice paddies, and then jump the sucker. Quite fun 🙂

btr80.jpg

• Haha 4

Most Southeast Asia environment I've ever seen in my entire Southeast Asian life!

The rice fields are perfect!  S.E.Asian villagers can even get extra food from fishing out of these fields! That's how much S.E.Asian rice fields filled with water. But you seem to get that point, thank you.

They can be dry out seasonally, after getting corps. And those turn up in the market over there next to my apartment, and then we eat the rice by boiling it with water in the rice cooker (put water in the cooker, left inch of water over the rice). So good when still hot!

On 2/5/2020 at 11:48 PM, AZCoder said:

I didn't expect that I could practice my Tokyo Drift skills in a BTR80 in rice paddies, and then jump the sucker. Quite fun 🙂

Don't do it.., these are what i eat!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I really like Vidda, but the Greek-style houses are a big immersion breaker. Ok, the time you made it, Livonia wasn't even announced. But for a future update, some livonia forests and vegetation and also Livonia houses, especially this houses:

800?cb=20200324164645&path-prefix=de

would be awesome. But for now, I'm really hyped for RHSKATYA. Hope it will be released soon!

Cheers

Schraxt