i0joKEQ.jpg

h2DFuf3.jpg

xlKP9eq.jpg

9XSnXYX.jpg

pqGQiXP.jpg

nAJiDQl.jpg

• Like 44
  • Thanks 1

When I look at these pics, I have the impression that I see postcards from someone's journey. Really amazing, I see the artist's hand. 👍

• Like 5

13 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

+ blood stains like DayZ.

hey! you think Krushevka residents are monsters?!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, chernaruski said:

hey! you think Krushevka residents are monsters?!

in Russia we call them "Gopniks"😁

• Haha 2

looking incredible. you've got those mountains really looking like mountains. not just hills at a steeper angle, but mountains. very nice, very much looking forward to this.

• Like 3

Those mountains are looking damn fine. 🙂

Some people, including me, have been spreading some rumors that there will be some sort of release in the very near future. They may be true but are still just rumors you shouldn't take seriously.

At any rate. If there was to be such a thing. The place to look for it would be in the RHS workshop some time between now and new years.

The best place for 100% reliable information about such eventualities is to follow me on twooter.... https://twitter.com/bludclouds

I'm not saying that there is, nor that you should, just that I would.. 

20191101185714_1.jpg

• Like 15
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Looks back through the thread to when you said the same thing around this time last year in regards to PKL 😉 
But in all seriousness, I'm looking forward to it! some of my favourite Arma ops ever have been on your terrains, map and compass only on PKL is a unique experience you can't get on any other terrain.

I just spread the rumors... And make them. They might be false...

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Any chance of future versions of PKL seeing the return of the temple ruins from older versions? Those were a really cool location on the map and it was sad to see it dissapear.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, simkas said:

Any chance of future versions of PKL seeing the return of the temple ruins from older versions? Those were a really cool location on the map and it was sad to see it dissapear.

No. At least not in the same way. My youtube channel has some vids of how it might turn out... Look for "temple".

The best map in the history of the Arma series! I was sad when I noticed yesterday that it is no longer available on Steamworkshop , but at the same time I hope that the improved version will soon be released as RHSPKL.

• Thanks 1

Just now, vintorez said:

The best map in the history of the Arma series! I was sad when I noticed yesterday that it is no longer available on Steamworkshop , but at the same time I hope that the improved version will soon be released as RHSPKL.

It is still available on steam.. That one just won't be updated anymore. We are just fixing some performance things and then RHSPKL 0.5 is released!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

hey bludski Prei Khmaoch Luong is gone from steam. is it gone for good?  also will the RHS PKL. be backward compatible with PKL missions?

• Confused 1

RHSPKL will be compatible in the sense that you can make them run on the map but almost all the wilderness from the old version have now been turned into new wilderness or new settlements so that depends entirely on the mission.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kilo-bravo said:

sorry mate missed clicked 

No worries:) everywhere on the map changed a little and some places changed entirely.. It shouldn't be a problem making old missions work however as the main river and strongholds are the same but improved :3

Anyone else checking bludclots twitter every hour or so looking for updates?

• Haha 2