bludski

RHS terrains. RHSKATYA, RHSPKL, RHSVIDDA

This thread will serve as WIP thread for #RHSKATYA, #RHSPKL and #RHSVIDDA.

Yes. My projects have merged with RHS and the coming updates will be hosted in the RHS workshop in the future.

Other people in the team will contribute various things and it is up to them if they want to show their work in various stages.

More info shortly.

• Like 30
  • Thanks 3

New house placed in total 78 locations on vidda.

https://imgur.com/a/hx3Nvvt

Will create variations in different colours later.

The current state red version shows up in the next workshop update.

At some point, Tetet will create configs, working front doors and breakable windows for it.

• Like 15

I concur, this is a very cool addition. Looks great ingame.

• Like 1

Have to say, the building does look very nice - quite natural unlike a lot of those artificial looking buildings you can see about the place!

• Like 1

I gotta agree with everyone else, the house looks good and fits in well, can't wait to see what other structures you make. the way you take things in to your own hands, the custom assets, the alternative solutions, the new ideas, thats what has always set your work apart from all the others.

• Like 6

Awesome work as always Bludski. With a couple more custom buildings Vidda basically looks like official BIS dlc.

• Like 3

Nice man looking good!

• Like 2

Big Vidda update coming very soon!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Stuff is on schedule.. Update probably late tomorrow. That is if everything goes to plan with complete rebuild of tiles.

Some pics up in here: https://imgur.com/a/OiQrJ7P

• Like 14

Looking amazing as always mate!

• Like 1

Brøther.. this looks 'mazin. 

Also like the Nørwegian houses! Much norgie, very børk børk! I know modelling and texturing all that is a lot of work, but boy does it pay off as clearly shown in your videos.

Makes me want to crack open a can of Joika Kaker and watch the 1980 Eurovision Song Contest again.

• Like 4

House with tacticool roof access and dual purpose balcony/elevated firing position.

https://imgur.com/a/KBfhK9q   <- album

ljK1niJ.jpg

efS4waD.jpg

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

NIce too see that your'e adding authentic houses, it's gonna bring Vidda to a whole new level. :) I hope there will be some housing for pesky swedish guestworkers as well. :D haha

• Like 1

Gorgeous, I love small details like that, it makes the difference between a master piece and every other map out there

• Like 4

My OS ssd died yesterday. I didn't lose any data and nothing related to my projects as they are on a dedicated drive. I'm currently running windows off of an ancient, slow 100gb laptop hd, just to have the computer up and running. I'm basically just short a vital drive to run software off of.

I will update vidda on steam with the latest changes this week (probably done by the time you read this) but I have no idea when I can resume work as I need a proper drive to work with and I can't afford that in at least another two weeks.

edit: @TeTeT , @laxemann , @k4ble , @cring0 , @alky_lee , @Private Evans and two others (who didn't leave their nickname and I don't want to put in real names) donated towards a replacement! Thanks a whole lot for that my friends!

If anyone else wants to help out, you can donate to my paypal

Any small amount is really helpful!

edit2: Now updated on workshop.

• Like 3
  • Sad 7

yup these terrains keep getting better. Thank you. :f:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Updates incredible blud!

4 hours ago, k4ble said:

yup these terrains keep getting better. Thank you. :f:

Thanks my dudes! The houses will have some working doors and breakable glass in an update or two.. Soon as I get my desktop up and running properly again!

• Like 7

blud my man you are a certified terrain wizard this latest update is awesome. i still have found any of the damn bunkers tho lol 

• Like 1