Grayheen91 gaming

What type of gun would you like to see in game?

I been playing the game for about 5 day and I fell in love with the game and I would love to see these game get the hype It deserve. So I been thinking about what type of gun would I like to see in the game. So here are some of my thought.

Heckler & Koch PSG1-sniper 

Puşca Semiautomată cu Lunetă- sniper

SSG 82- sniper

VSS Vintorez- sniper

AS Val- assault rifle

Heckler & Koch HK33- assault rifle

SIG SG 540- assault rifle

Heckler & Koch HK CAWS- shotgun

Saiga-12- shotgun

Franchi SPAS-15- shotgun

FN P90- smg

PPD-40- smg

M2 Hyde- smg

Colt 9mm SMG- smg

Heckler & Koch MK23- pistol

Heckler & Koch USP- pistol

SIG P210- pistol

Walther P88- pistol

RGD-5- grenade 

F1 grenade (Russia)- grenade

So these are some of the weapon I would like to see come to the game. So I ask the community what weapon would you like to see come to the game?

• Like 1

THIS.

Very accurate thing as being an assault rifle. Can be considered one of the best, if not the best AK variants out there. Iron sights are also nice on it considering it being on the video game. It's still in active use in Finnish Army as a service weapon. Loved it back then when I was doing my service.

Edit: And btw. It's so cool that Legendary Suomi KP 31 had made it to the game for some reason. I think it's first time ever it being in video game of this type?

Very nice piece of weapon and was superior on it's time, even on today's standards would be very deadly with it's huge drum magazine and with long barrel being accurate with single/small bursts even to longer distances. Has to be the coolest thing I have ever fired, but cleaning it and filling the drum mag part wasn't so much fun :)

• Like 2

You can find all the weapon from your list with mods, Niarms, KA weapon and RHS and you will get more weapon.

• Like 1

Will there be attachments in full game? or is it all just gonna be just stock guns?

32 minutes ago, ayd0 said:

Will there be attachments in full game? or is it all just gonna be just stock guns?

Some guns will come with scopes attached but with regards to being able to change a load out of a weapon, I don’t believe that will be a thing.

• Like 2

Crossbows and a silent pistol maybe? If the pistol is the only silenced gun in the game, even on endgame you would take one with you and use it. 

My opinion is I personally dont like guns with wooden stocks or parts on it, like ak, rpk. It really is not that big of a deal but if I could choose I would like to have more tactical looking guns, maybe a vector or an ar15. 

And the revolver from hellboy. :D just kidding

• Like 1

I think you need to be able to find and equip sights to guns even if its just a red dot. Gives the game more loot options as well. 

• Like 1

as far as guns go i would like to see maybe a tommy gun and an m1 garand. but what i would really enjoy is some weapon attachments even if they are very basic. a sight and some grips would really help the accuracy of the guns, as most of the automatic weapons are completely ineffective when shot on full auto. 

• Like 1

Definitely needs an attachment crafting/looting system. This is a game where silent weapons would be a big game changer. I dont care too much about crazy scopes, laser etc. 

• Like 1