Hi, loving the game so far. I ran into a few bugs and thought everyone else can add to this to make the game better for everyone.

So heres a few ive found so far.

• At the base ran into a bug where multiple unequipped weapons would still show as equipped, and be visible on the player.
  • Got stuck with no way of getting free on many diffrent pieces of furniture while looting which also led me to realise theres no option to exit the game while in a match.
  • Silver Shotgun made no sound when fired.
  • The X button that pops up to loot things is really tricky it should just pop up when your close, i was having to crouch and look up to loot cars or having to just stand up and manouver until it popped up, not quick and not stealthy at the moment.
  • Killed a player but was unable to loot there stash. (Held loot button but would reset after each press never reaching a full circle to allow access to the inventory)
  • Doors seem to be silent when opening and closing for me ?

Thats it so far, if i find any more il put them here.

• Like 1

Great list. 

You mentioned all the major ones. 

I'll add some I've experienced:

- There seems to be a stance bug where you crouch but it doesn't register so your character bugs out. I fixed this by jumping repeatedly but when it happens during a gunfight it's no fun. 

- Sometimes you reload your weapon and the animation plays out but the weapon doesn't reload. 

- Healing doesn't seem to work when prone. Only when crouched or standing. 

- Sometimes it doesn't let you take the ammo out of your inventory and put it in storage. 

I had a issue today with Audio crackling really bad.  I played last night for 4hrs and no audio issues. 

Then today I fired up my X and joined a friend in party then started Vigor and it crackled non stop.  

Exited out of the game to home selected quit game while still in party chat, restarted and the audio was smooth for a little bit then it started again.  I will also note that when a map would load the audio would get smooth for a little bit (under a min) then it would start crackling again. 

I then did a full shut down on the xbox X and restarted but left my head phones plugged into the controller on restart. Joined party again and started Vigor.

Now the audio has been smooth with no issues.

I am using dolby Atmos on my xbox setting when head phones are plugged into the controller, but the previous night I was using my turtle beach surround sound head phones with fiber optic out of the back of the Xbox and no mic plugged into the controller. 

If I come across this again I will try and make note of the order in which I did everything that started the audio clicking.  

Sincerely, Desode