BecomeTheCadaver

Streamers Channel Index

On 24.7.2018 at 6:04 PM, Buloee said:

you channel would be http://twitch.tv/ironlbuck

the devs know i stream this hell out of this game, but for those who dont, http://twitch.tv/buloee

your channel doesnt exist, when I click on it.   is it maybe this one? https://www.twitch.tv/buloeefox

I dropped you a follow. Need to check you out next time, you seem like a chilled dude, and I really like the uk accent in general

• Like 1

Hey Guys. Pictures say more than thousand words, just feel free to check me out and say Hi in chat. I am not only gamer, I also do graffiti and digital art. Hit me up if you want to know more. 

Here is a clip that I found noteworthy. Hope you like it. 

That was almost too smart for Dino. https://clips.twitch.tv/ExuberantInterestingNeanderthalYouWHY 

10 hours ago, twitch_DinotheRRhino said:

your channel doesnt exist, when I click on it.   is it maybe this one? https://www.twitch.tv/buloeefox

I dropped you a follow. Need to check you out next time, you seem like a chilled dude, and I really like the uk accent in general

Yeah that’s the one, I’m in the process of rebranding as of last night

I just saw some of you guys play thanks for the laughs and also thank you for not coming to xbox trying to cheat with mouse and keyboards. I just watched a guy do it and instantly downvoted all his vigor videos. Can someone tell me why people feel the need to cheat on xbox I thought you guys would have enough of that on pc

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DarioP said:

I just saw some of you guys play thanks for the laughs and also thank you for not coming to xbox trying to cheat with mouse and keyboards. I just watched a guy do it and instantly downvoted all his vigor videos. Can someone tell me why people feel the need to cheat on xbox I thought you guys would have enough of that on pc

i playxbox exclusively...

6 hours ago, DarioP said:

I dont even get what you want. :D cheating on xbox? not possible as far as I know

i think he was just referring to the fact someone used a keyboard and mouse to play. not sure if it gives a distinct advantage but.... keybrd/mouse vs. controller on pc a huge advantage. controller in shooter will lose fight everytime. 

Lovely to see all of the talented streamers connecting here! :) 

On 02/08/2018 at 6:19 AM, red78phoenix said:

keybrd/mouse vs. controller on pc a huge advantage. controller in shooter will lose fight everytime. 

I wouldn't be so sure about this - for example, I am mostly console gamer so controller feels much smoother for me :D :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pyrit. said:

I would be so sure about this - for example, I am mostly console gamer so controller feels much smoother for me :D :D

i had a gaming PC for awhile at one point and used to play raindow six siege ALOT. after moving back to console, i picked up siege again and connected my xbox account to my uplay account, after getting to the same clearence level i was on when playing on pc, i checked my stats. My acceracy on console was significantly higher than what it was when i played siege on PC.
It literally comes down to what youre comfortable with. I know PC players who use an xbox controller for shooters on PC and they dont get wrecked and hold their on.
saying mnk is better is just fanboyism.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 9:15 AM, Pyrit. said:

I wouldn't be so sure about this - for example, I am mostly console gamer so controller feels much smoother for me :D :D

i play console mainly for shooters but when i roll on pc shooters like cod yeah longtime users of mouse and keyboard will wipe the floor with me as the controller sensitvity nowhere compares to mouse settings

Mixer streamer FUNDAM3NTALS teams up with friends in duos to give themselves an unfair 3 v 2 or 4 v 2 advantage over other players and streams it as he does it