reapertitanium

MP Trouble - Slots are not display - EDEN

Hello everyone,

My team and I did MP missions but some of us are " missions editors ". Since some days, we've got a big issue with the MP. We noticed that our slots are not display while connecting to the mission. I did a lot of searches about this and many players got this problem too. I also noticed there's a lot of equivalent issues : mods name, mods version, mods version on the server, server permissions, etc...

But as you can see :

Every mods got an underscore and not spaces, i know BIS got issues with " ", as you can see. So i think this way is clear.

I've also seen guys said the problem came from the mission, IA's are not in playable or there's a player slot forgotten.

Same here, all IA's have the purple circle. If a player slot was forgotten, the red circle will stay visible.

Also, our technician checked the permissions twice and the mods version on the server is the SAME as clients.

Can you share a screenshot of the lobby?
Can you share the description.ext?
Can you share a screenshot of the general and multiplayer settings from the eden editor?

Can you share the RPT?

1 minute ago, stanhope said:

Can you share a screenshot of the lobby?
Can you share the description.ext?
Can you share a screenshot of the general and multiplayer settings from the eden editor?

Can you share the RPT?

General & MP settings :

Spoiler

1532001697-mptrouble3.png

1532001697-mptrouble4.png

1532001697-mptrouble5.png

Lobby :

Spoiler

1532001945-mptrouble6.png

The mission don't have a description.ext because it is just for fun, we've just put a Zeus and some players.

Where can I find the .rpt ?

Yup, that's them, just with notepad or any other text editor.

Most likely it's an issue with one of your mods or a conflict between mods.  Here are some of the things that I think might be causing your issue:

13:55:17 File F:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@voyagerCompass HUD\mod.cpp, line 6: '.logo': Missing ';' at the end of line
13:55:17 File F:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@voyagerCompass HUD\mod.cpp, line 7: '.logoOver': Missing ';' at the end of line
13:55:17 File F:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@voyagerCompass HUD\mod.cpp, line 11: '.overviewPicture': Missing ';' at the end of line

13:55:50 Conflicting addon example_uniform_config in 'ws_belgium\', previous definition in 'crygen3 uniforms\'

13:55:59 Warning Message: Addon 'A3_Map_dingor' requires addon 'CAData'
13:56:01 Warning Message: Addon 'A3_Map_dingor' requires addon 'CABuildings'
13:56:01 Warning Message: Addon 'A3_Map_dingor' requires addon 'CAMisc'

13:56:15 Error in expression <false>
13:56:15   Error position: <false>
13:56:15   Error Local variable in global space

Try removing all mods and adding them back one by one to identify which mod is causing the issue.