Sign in to follow this  
aka peeves

Controller Settings Explainations

Please provide some sort of explanation for the controller settings.  Thank you for providing so many settings; however, without some sort of understanding it is difficult to figure out what to change.

7 hours ago, aka peeves said:

Please provide some sort of explanation for the controller settings.  Thank you for providing so many settings; however, without some sort of understanding it is difficult to figure out what to change.

I recomend not messing with the advanced settings and just changing the sensitivity to suit your needs.

I'm not sure if the game has aim acceleration but if it does I would like an option to turn it off. 

for the most part that is sound advice.  I have played around with the "ramp up settings" and they seem to be some sort of aim acceleration.  I have pushed them all to the left/lowest settings and I like the results.  Not saying that I know what I am doing though.  Thanks!

On 19/07/2018 at 5:17 AM, aka peeves said:

Yeah, I wouldn't mess with the advanced setting either, there have been a few users that I have to provide with screenshots of default setting because they were playing around with it too much and had no idea how to put it back to normal. 
Change of the sensitivity should be enough as we are still trying to improve the shooting anyway :)