I think I've found a bug while flying advanced flight mode in the MH-9 Hummingbird on Code Four Gaming's US #4 Infantry KOTH server.

I have 7000 tactical insertions in the little bird since V10 came out. So, I was flying with a full little bird (7 passengers all of whom were wearing spec ops armor. not sure what else their loadouts contained, or if player loadouts even effect the helicopter weight in AFM), and the heli felt extremely heavy. AFM takes into account the weight of each additional passenger, and the helicopter becomes harder to fly and responds differently, something that I am quite attuned to. So it's very obvious when something is out of whack. I kicked out the 3 people inside the little bird (can't kick people off the bench), but even with just the 4 players on the bench, I was still too heavy to fly properly.

Has anyone else noticed an excessively heavy little bird in AFM?

Is it possible this is a KOTH or C4G bug, or is this an A3 / Bohemia bug?

This is at least the second time I have seen this bug happen. I don't know how to replicate it.

I fly with a Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog throttle and joystick, as well as Thrust master pedals and TrackIR headtracker. It was not a controls / throttle issue because I can see the collective percentage on the gauge that shows ascent / descent rate. So I know that my controls were working as expected. I repaired the helicopter in the safe zone repair pad, even though it had no visible damage, yet the issue persisted.

Any ideas?