Hello! 
I have been working on a mission for a while now, where the players have to take a big town. To do so there are multiple goals and my plan was to provide the players with little rewards for completing certain tasks. One of the rewards was supposed to be a new artillery provider (helicopter or artillery) but i cannot make it work. The mission always starts out with the player group already having access to all the support. Is there any way of setting up a trigger or something that will cause new support units to become available? Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, Creeps98 said:

Is there any way of setting up a trigger or something that will cause new support units to become available?

Use the two functions BIS_fnc_addSupportLink and BIS_fnc_removeSupportLink.

Place down the provider module and any vehicles it needs if not virtual, and sync everything together as normal, except do not sync the provider module to the requester module. When you want to give the player access to this provider as a reward use the function as shown...

[ player, _requesterModule, _providerModule ] call BIS_fnc_addSupportLink

...then the other when you want to remove it...

[ _requesterModule, _providerModule ] BIS_fnc_removeSupportLink

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Larrow said:

Place down the provider module and any vehicles it needs if not virtual, and sync everything together as normal, except do not sync the provider module to the requester module. When you want to give the player access to this provider as a reward use the function as shown...

Thanks! Works perfectly.

On 7/17/2018 at 8:17 PM, Larrow said:

I couldnt get this to work.  I synced myself to the requester and did not sync the requester to the Virtual provider I entered [ player, _requesterModule, _providerModule ] call BIS_fnc_addSupportLink into the on activation of a trigger then walked into the trigger and nothing happened.  

4 minutes ago, BlackbirdSD said:

_requesterModule, _providerModule

These need to be references to your modules. So name the requester module MyReq and the provider MyProv. Then use these names in place of the _requester and _provider variables.

4 minutes ago, Larrow said:

These need to be references to your modules. So name the requester module MyReq and the provider MyProv. Then use these names in place of the _requester and _provider variables.

Awesome thanks for the quick reply that worked.