Hello everyone! 

I'm Texturer and Mapper of a German RPG-Community and wanted to ask you here, if someone could help me with my problems.

First of all, we started with a new Airport and wanted to create it's own airline for the fictive Island of Great Lakeside. So I started a while ago to make GreatLakesideRegio-textures for some planes. Sadly the planes got a few problems as Arma 3 was updated to a new version. I Think it was the last one..

The Problem is: 

The Boeing 737-800 retracts its wheels normally in singleplayer. So far so good. But in Multiplayer it retracts them, then by doing nothing they show up again, and that rhytm doesn't stop until I press G again, to normally let the wheels down again. We tried different ways to locate the problem but I really don't know why this is happening. And also just in Multiplayer... In Singleplayer it works all fine.

The second problem is the typical issue that came with the Planes DLC. The well known CRJ-200 from Ivory is the problem. As many other models after the DLC-Update it bounces if you're rolling to the runway or want to start it. Ivory has stopped working on it long time ago, so I was wondering if someone of you guys could try to fix it.

Download Links Removed by Moderating Team

Thank you for reeding and accepting my bad English,

Cheers!

Edited by R0adki11
download links removed by Moderator

14 hours ago, SwissJohnson said:

The well known CRJ-200 from Ivory is the problem.

Didn't Ivory remove all his Aircraft because he didn't want it to be used anymore by anyone?

Ivory has stopped working on it long time ago

Yeah that's what I thought too... Wait.. I'll google..

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25855

The author has asked us to remove the downloadlinks. He no longer supports this work and does not want the work to be hosted any longer.

So I actually remembered correctly.

so I was wondering if someone of you guys could try to fix it.

No. You can't just edit someone elses stuff without permission.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So what's with Addison Tommy, who fixed Ivory's Boeing 737 and released them in the workshop? seems to be okey but if you think so,... thx for nothing I guess ._.

12 hours ago, SwissJohnson said:

So what's with Addison Tommy, who fixed Ivory's Boeing 737 and released them in the workshop?

Well as long as they have the permission from Ivory to publish it to workshop then it would be fine. But i would have to suspect in this case they don't have permission, like a lot of content that is found on the workshop, that has been uploaded without permission.

seems to be okey but if you think so,... thx for nothing I guess ._.

Most of the Arma community stick to the values and ethos of the community. Which is to always to ask permission before editing someone else's work. It can also be found in our forum rules:

Posting addon/mod other content without permission:

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community. People work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. You must get permission to alter someone else's work, to mirror their work or to use it in any way other than for personal use. Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad.

Unfortunately we cannot control what people do outside of these forums. However, on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission, and we receive a complaint, the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved. Participation in this behavior comes with the risk of being permanently banned from these forums. Get permission by communicating with the original content creator(s).

• Like 2