Rockybrown

U.B.C.S. Clint suggestion (WITH PAYMENT)

I really want to see Clint in Arma, mainly because Resident Evil scrapped a scenario where he would have been seen, and adding Clint would give him a chance to get included since Clint looks different than the other U.B.C.S. units.

Describtion of Clint: Clint was a mercenary for the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service (U.B.C.S.) and took part in their infamous mission into Raccoon City. Unlike the majority of his comrades, Clint wore the standard-issue U.B.C.S. uniform under a life jacket. Clint was probably intended to make an appearance in the scrapped "Raccoon Pier" Scenario.

Weapon(s): SIG P225 with flashlight and M4 carbine (Common with all U.B.C.S. personell) Or just give Clint one Rook-40

The standard M4 that the U.B.C.S. used:

windham-weaponry-mpc-16.jpg

Pictures:
latest?cb=20121231032513

clint.jpg

U.B.C.S. logo on Clint's life jacket:
umbrella_mercenaries_logo_by_antocullen-

I can donate a total of 13 dollars to whoever create Clint.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

For $13 I'll start downloading pictures and then awaiting the payment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

@Rockybrown Firstly, what you are asking borderlines on IP rights infringement. Whilst not exactly crossing the line, it is close enough for me to lock the thread. Secondly, most modders would be insulted by such a ridiculously low offer.  Had your starting offer been 350 or above someone may have created a basic unit for you minus the offending IP ( logo ). 

My comments have been edited thanks to input from our community. 

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
Clarification