Delsrun

Arma 3 not detecting Saitek X-56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

I know that this issue isn't uncommon for games that you are running through Steam such as Arma 3 & Elite Dangerous but any solution I find isn't working such as disabling the Generic Gamepad Configuration Support in Steam, which wasn't enabled in the first place for me. I've tried a lot of different things to attempt to get Arma 3 to detect my joystick and just am having no luck so I am hoping that someone will be able to help me. The odd thing is that Arma 3 is detecting my Throttle but not my joystick when just six months ago it was detecting both and working just fine. I've also just updated all of my drivers and even reinstalled the new device manager from Logitech that you're supposed to use. Please help! Thanks yall.

Have you tried rolling back those driver updates?

I think I might have the same problem.

I installed my X-56 and was able to use it in Elite Dangerous and Arma 3. then I had to take a break for a few days due to my workload.

When I returned, it didn't work anymore. the software recognizes it when i want to programm it or calibrate it. But when I try to use the X-56 in the game (to start the engine or turn/tilt), it doesn't work.

I tried reinstalling the X-56 H.O.T.A.S software and drivers, but it didn't help.

Are there more trouble shooting ideas/solutions out there?

Thanks in advance

In the area to configure controllers BI has a list of controllers in a drop down box. Have you tried selecting your joystick there?