28 minutes ago, EO said:

:tounge2:

The code i posted is generated from Greenfist's Post Process Editor, when you create an effect this is what's copied to clipboard.   

Does that mean I can remove the PP_chrom, PP_colorC etc and it will still work?

14 hours ago, TPM_Aus said:

Does that mean I can remove the PP_chrom, PP_colorC etc and it will still work?

Funnily enough your interpretation of code is similar to mine, we have a basic understanding of what it does, but not enough to make adjustments/improvements without some extra guidance.

With that in mind, i think bensons code only deals with filmGrain and colorCorrection, I don't think you can add in the ChromeAberration or WetDistortion, from the "Red Dune" effect, i posted without causing errors to bensons code.

But yes, the way I read it, you can change _targetcolors with the colorCorrection code from the Red Dune effect....should work. (inserts noob disclaimer)

_targetcolors=        
[
   [-2,2,2,-0.06],
   [1.27,-0.27,-5,0.9],
   [0.21,0.07,0.68,0.75],
   [0,1,-0.06,0.02,0,1,5]
];

(inserts second noob disclaimer)

:tounge2:

i will post a version that is more modular and allows handling of more effects later. kind of distracted by my own stuff right now. you'll have to figure out which values to lerp yourself though.

@bad benson Don't worry about it, I am happy with the current results.  I appreciate all your effort.  I will update my first post with a video and info on what was added to create the below affect.  Still got to work on the magical forest at some stage.  Do you know if it is possible to create a trigger to implement a weather affect only in a certain area or change the colour of fog? Note: I have not yet researched this and I don't want you to spend time working it out for me.  Just would like to know if it is possible with the scripting knowledge you already know.

full

• Like 3

12 hours ago, TPM_Aus said:

Do you know if it is possible to create a trigger to implement a weather affect only in a certain area or change the colour of fog? Note: I have not yet researched this and I don't want you to spend time working it out for me.  Just would like to know if it is possible with the scripting knowledge you already know.

It's possible to create a nice little fog effect using a trigger, it's good for entering and leaving the trigger area....

KR0NQu1.jpg

Here's what you get when entering and leaving the trigger area (the video example showcased how to use it with a Ravage radiation zone, but you get the idea)

• Like 4

Sorry gents, my personal life took me away from ever getting a chance to actually fully test this.  Plus I also had some PC issues and lost my Arma missions.  I will look at trying to use this info in another mission I am going to make and hopefully post the completed product.

• Like 1