Mr T. Ingle

Players Logo Not Showing up

So I've noticed for awhile and not sure if there has already been a post about this problem of mine but I've been having a issue when on servers when I look on the players list no XML tags show up at the side of there name I was wondering why I've been having this problem I would be great to have someone to tell me how I can get this fixed but if not it's not really an issue to me.

Here is a link to the source of what my issue is maybe someone can explain this problem: 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/965343738214885492/84E21CCA560BE8A54859B35EC0B75975195C37BE/

Have whoever is hosting that squad XML make sure that that picture is working on their end, it might  be that something went wrong with uploading that specific picture.

This did not solve anything as it's not running on an XML link its all on the Arma Unit groups page. Which I join a group and once on a server it comes up with that message, and when scrolling to look at other players unit does not show the picture only comes up with the text of the group and info just the picture is missing not sure if some files are connected correctly and also have verified Arma as well.So not sure what to do to get this fixed.

84E21CCA560BE8A54859B35EC0B75975195C37BE