Buloee

REPORT PLAYERS

Teamers are going to kill this game before it even gets to full release if this is not addressed. Happened on my stream as well. 

If anyone wants to see, go to mixer.com/the1heart - it is at the 46 minute mark right after a player dressed completely differently straight up disappears while I am in pursuit. 

• Like 1

these two guys chasing me some time, 2nd man out of ammo and loot his friend after i kill him.

same clothes, see couple times in random games

dont like it :-(

Teamwork when everyone is fighting for himself? That's disturbing, i hope that i can get to closed preview so i can test the game. 

On 7/17/2018 at 12:57 PM, the1Heart said:

Teamers are going to kill this game before it even gets to full release if this is not addressed. Happened on my stream as well. 

If anyone wants to see, go to mixer.com/the1heart - it is at the 46 minute mark right after a player dressed completely differently straight up disappears while I am in pursuit. 

It’s happened to me all a.m. and it’s getting old fast. The game is already losing my interest, this makes it even worse, as well as the shooting mechanics. I’ll give it another day or so.

I haven't run into anyone teaming yet, but is it really that big of an issue? 

You can just run away and hide... 

A long-term solution in the future is make it not possible to intentionally get into a free-for-all match with a particular person, and to offer a co-op mode for those who want play that way. So we intend to eventually get rid of the problem, not to let players react to it by reports, and us by punishments.

Before that, there are some steps we have been discussing and planning to implement, even though it will take some time. The game is still merely in a preview state, the goal is to test stuff, and I'd kindly suggest not to take matches too seriously. If you can, consider it an additional challenge, rather than cheating. To be fair, even this behaviour has some value for us during the preview period.

Please don't read this statement like we don't care, since quite the opposite is the truth. Ye still, it's a part of testing, similarly to various balance or technical issues. I hope this explanation helps at least a bit.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Locklear said:

A long-term solution in the future is make it not possible to intentionally get into a free-for-all match with a particular person, and to offer a co-op mode for those who want play that way. So we intend to eventually get rid of the problem, not to let players react to it by reports, and us by punishments.

Before that, there are some steps we have been discussing and planning to implement, even though it will take some time. The game is still merely in a preview state, the goal is to test stuff, and I'd kindly suggest not to take matches too seriously. If you can, consider it an additional challenge, rather than cheating. To be fair, even this behaviour has some value for us during the preview period.

Please don't read this statement like we don't care, since quite the opposite is the truth. Ye still, it's a part of testing, similarly to various balance or technical issues. I hope this explanation helps at least a bit.

Very well put, reporting doesn't get us anywhere the thing has to be implemented so that reason for reporting doesn't even happen in the first place. So this plan hopefully deals with the both scenarios I have described here right?

Sounds promising keep up the good work, I can clearly see you know your stuff.