XV Anarchist VX

Actual Match Mechanics?

So what is the basic mechanics of a match?

Is it always 8 players or up to?

If a player is killed can another join?

Does the zone get smaller?

How does it work?

I think the creeping radiation wave is the mechanic that makes the play area get smaller. I think it eventually forces everyone out the exit.

Hi,

i’m new here and I got a key. I started to play, but find it hard to find a goal in this game.

you spawn, find loot, camp the drop zone or leave with the loot... After that I don’t know what’s the point of this game.

When I heard that Arma devs were creating a survival game in Norway after a nuke destroyed Europe, I was happy, but for now it’s not the idea I had of the game.

I know this game is really early in development, so I hope more stuffs will come.

thank you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nic727 said:

Hi,

i’m new here and I got a key. I started to play, but find it hard to find a goal in this game.

you spawn, find loot, camp the drop zone or leave with the loot... After that I don’t know what’s the point of this game.

When I heard that Arma devs were creating a survival game in Norway after a nuke destroyed Europe, I was happy, but for now it’s not the idea I had of the game.

I know this game is really early in development, so I hope more stuffs will come.

thank you

My impression is that it's a circle of making your shelter better to be able to craft better gear to be better in the MM areas to be better at looting to make the shelter better....

So far I've mainly just been grabbing loot and then leaving - doesn't seem worth it at low levels to really try for the crate - not when your weapon is a WWII grease gun with iron sights anyway.

Weapon blueprint progression seems like it will be quite a grind.

So you have to break down weapons to get weapons parts so you can craft new weapons? 

How does that work exactly? 

2 hours ago, Skitelz7 said:

So you have to break down weapons to get weapons parts so you can craft new weapons? 

Yes that is correct. Take the knife for example, it has two weapon part slots. When you deconstruct a knife, you get a random part number. So if you're lucky, deconstructing two knives would give you the two parts needed. You then get the blueprint to craft one at anytime.

7 hours ago, Skitelz7 said:

Yes, and it has to be the same weapon of the blueprint from what I can tell. So let's say you want an AK blueprint, so that you can make more, that means you'll have to deconstruct at least the first 5 AKs you loot to have the blueprint for it. At least that's how I'm understanding the mechanic.

2 hours ago, Dredd1973 said:

Yes, and it has to be the same weapon of the blueprint from what I can tell. So let's say you want an AK blueprint, so that you can make more, that means you'll have to deconstruct at least the first 5 AKs you loot to have the blueprint for it. At least that's how I'm understanding the mechanic.

And it seems like parts you get are random, so it might be more than five. 

That sounds very grindy...

So I figured out that once you have the weapon blueprint you can just use materials to build a new one.