Firstly, thankyou for the oppertunity to play. Its a great  premise and twist on battle royal. A few suggestions - (1) The games are way to short. Good for a quick run and gun, but no good  for those who want to explore and incorperate tactis. (2) Dont wait for a server to fill. The player shouldnt  know how many he's up against. If the games were longer you could add in match. It ruins immersion. It makes it feel like a deathmatch, when  in reality you are heading out to find supplies. (3) Looting is a basic hold X. Maybe Incorperate seeable loot, as in Day-Z.

Dumping people into a match in progress has its downsides for the person being dumped in mid-match. How many times in Halo and/or Destiny did you get dumped mid-match on the losing team so far behind you didn't have a chance.

I could already see if players got dumped in mid-match here situations where your spawn is so far away from a player with the wood crate you'd never have a chance to intercept.

World of Tanks uses a system similar to Vigor. As tanks die or players quit they are not replaced. You never get dumped mid-match in WoT and matches have a 10 or 15 minute timer.

Now granted you're not exploring for loot in WoT so I do see a need to give folks more time to get to explore.

Vigor feels a little similar to The Division, maybe adopt some mechanics from The Divison's dark zone play.

9 hours ago, Dredd1973 said:

How many times in Halo and/or Destiny did you get dumped mid-match on the losing team so far behind you didn't have a chance.

the thing thats different here is there is no objective. there is no goal other than staying alive. so if you get dumped mid game, then whats the issue? you arent loosing anything. you dont have to acclaim points to get into first place as there is no first place.

5 hours ago, Buloee said:

the thing thats different here is there is no objective. there is no goal other than staying alive. so if you get dumped mid game, then whats the issue? you arent loosing anything. you dont have to acclaim points to get into first place as there is no first place.

Well, you do have a goal as I indicated in my earlier reply. They have said that the best items in the game are only acquirable through the wooden crate dropped in the supply drop. I had written "I could already see if players got dumped in mid-match here situations where your spawn is so far away from a player with the wood crate you'd never have a chance to intercept."

Therefore, if you get put into a match mid-match after someone has already secured the crate and have made it very close to the exit and you spawn far away from them then that entire time is wasted for you because you have no chance of catching up to and killing the player with the wood crate to get it.

If this happens to you often then your chances of ever getting a wood crate yourself go down exponentially if you have X matches where you don't even have the opportunity to get the wood crate yourself because you're getting spawned in mid-match right before someone goes out the exit with the crate.

If they were going to spawn you in mid-match they would need to code it to where players are only spawned into matches that are underway where the wood crate has not been picked up by any of the players in that match, or better yet, only before the crate is dropped in the drop zone. 

1 minute ago, Dredd1973 said:

I could already see if players got dumped in mid-match here situations where your spawn is so far away from a player with the wood crate you'd never have a chance to intercept."

that only applies to the current build. im sure there will be other way to accquire weapons eventually. and if you noticed, the create drops at the end of the match, literally a minute  or so later the radiation starts coming in. rounds last about 8 minutes. if someone spawns 4 minutes into the game, that will give them 3 minutes to run to the drop, the maps arent that big. this will easily be done.
also, the main goal of the game isnt to get the best guns, its to build up your shelter, which you can do without getting the air drop.

Crates are a good way to get blueprints.. it's basically just a faster way. U can slowly get blueprints otherwise , it just takes longer. So I dont think crates are the only route to the good guns.. for example I have an AR & AK(2) a few more and I should have a blueprint.. but a crate may give me an instant blue

I've created a few gun blueprints already and most all consumables.

That way u can craft an item if u completely run out. Let's say u go into combat with your favorite rifle, without a blueprint u lose it forever.

While the individual matches may be too short, it seems like weapon / blueprint progression and shelter improvement will be quite the grind.