Many times ive come into gun flights at the exit areas, some initated by myself some by others BUT every single time, the person i am fighting, when they feel like it isnt going their way, runs to the stones and leaves. This is a type of combat loging. My suggestion is, if you are in some sort of combat, the time keeps resetting to 10 seconds and the instaleave stones do not work. 

• Like 1

We are likely to remove instant leaving in the future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2018 at 3:32 AM, Locklear said:

i hope you also consider possible issues with people camping the exits, to kill people who are trying to leave... unless that is supposed to be a possible strategy. if this is the case, i dont see any reason to change the exit styles. A person has to turn their back on the opponent to use a quick escape, making it just as fair in a fair fight (gun vs gun).

I'm pretty conflicted on this.. the game forces you to funnel to an exit point at which people WILL eventually camp. Its exactly like spawn camping. I think maybe it should be done differently but calling it combat logging is funny bc it's at the very exit point of the map.

Consider this: (or spark thoughts)

When a player enters the exit zone, he has 3-5sec before he is disarmed, unable to fight and also unable to be hurt. This solves a few things, u cant come and go from the exit as u wish to exploit it and players can't sit on a nearby hill and lob rounds into the zone. 

On 13/07/2018 at 11:32 AM, Locklear said:

Good! I manage to kill the crate carrier just as he was leaving but I couldn't pickit up in time due to this. Glad it is being addressed. :)