mahto627

Gun randomly stop firing, and can't transfer certain ammo types

In a few different fights that I was in, my gun would randomly stop shooting as I'm holding down the trigger, the gun was in auto fire. And I also couldn't transfer any mosin or AK ammo into my stash. 

• Like 1

I have that same gun stops firing issue in allmost every gunfight...

• Like 2

the gun doesnt stop firing. the sound stops and the rumble in the controller stops, the recoil also, but if you look at your ammo, its still going down and you can still kill people.

• Like 3

I just had this happen to me, crept up on a guy, ADS'd and squeezed the trigger: nothing happens. then he heard me, turned round and put me down.
Was using the suomi at the time.

• Like 1

same problem all gun types.

this has to be the single biggest issue for me even when i am in single fire or a handgun in general it will skip shots or not shoot 2 or 3 clicks and by that time your dead.

I am losing encounters because of this.

• Like 1

On 16/07/2018 at 4:32 AM, DEVILJARDOGHEAD said:

Have issue were I cannot stash certain types of ammo

Seems to be when you loot a weapon with ammo in the bullets bug in your inventory and only get removed by loading into a new match or restarting vigor altogether. 

you don't lose the ammo its just loaded into the looted weapon

• Like 1

I have had both the big where the gun is not firing and where it seems like it is not but it is. I have also had a big where it locks you into aiming over the shoulder (which has gotten me killed). Another glitch where the over the shoulder revival is off center of where my bullets and ads are. As well as randomly dying while walking on cliff sides.

same problem!!! 

firing and reloading are the highest priority for survival pvp games, this bug must be fixed ASAP! 

thanks

The only gun in the game that won't jam or give then problems is the es16a2 because that gun has burst fire

It is a game preview. The entire game will have bugs. The ammo stash issue is caused by a gun that you reload at the range or anywhere in the safe zone and then unequip it, the ammo loaded is not really YOUR ammo so you aren't able to stash it.